Being the parent, it is completely a blessing to see your son become the bride and bringing her soul mate in his life and home.
Your heartily wishes will create a feeling of aloha and appreciation and make him more confident about his new life that he is going to start with his life partner. Wedding wishes from parents to groom and bride contain endless love and positive vibes.
Convey your daughter heartfelt blessings, prayer, congratulations through one of our wondrous Wedding Messages for Daughter, and let his confidence level boost up by making her aware that she has your support for his decision.
1. True love stories never have endings. — CJK Nwafor
2. Soul meets soul on lovers’ lips. — Richard Bach
3. True love stories never have endings. — Richard Bach
4. We loved with a love that was more than love. — Edgar Allan Poe
5. Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. — Albert Einstein
6. The highest happiness on earth is the happiness of marriage. — William Lyon Phelps
7. A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you. — Mignon McLaughlin
8. Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold. — Zelda Fitzgerald
9. Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are. — Oscar WIlde
10. And I knew exactly how old Walt Disney’s Cinderella felt when she found her prince. —Elizabeth Young
Short Wedding Messages for Daughter
1. Happy married life.
2. God bless your new home.
3. Congrats on getting hitched!
4. I wish you a beautiful married life.
5. Hearty married life my Daughter!
6. Congrats on your wedding my Daughter.
7. May God bless you with tremendous love!
8. May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.
9. My God make your love immortal and endless!
10. Congratulations to you both on this happy day!
11. Hearty wedding and marriage life my Daughter!
12. God bless and protect you and your lovely groom!
13. May your marriage be blessed and offer eternal love.
14. May you always be caring and loving to your life partner!
15. May your love grow deeper with each day of your marriage!
Sweet Wedding Wishes for Daughter
1. Congratulations to the bride and groom. May your wedding bring in your life precious moments of love and trust!
2. All I wish that may this special day of yours bring new sunshine of happiness, pleasure, and awesomeness in your future life!
3. Congratulations on starting a new chapter of your life and wishing you happiness that stays for a lifetime with your partner!
4. My Princess, wishing you immense happiness, joy, and laughter for your married life. May you have a successful married life!
5. My Princess, wishing you immense happiness, joy, and laughter for your married life. May you have a successful married life!
6. Congratulation dear for finding your true love. May this love grow stronger and deeper through each passing day of your married life!
7. Congratulations on this special day of your life. May you have a wonderful wedding and the newly married feeling remain forever in your married life!
8. Congratulations Sweetheart on your big day! May the relationship of you and your partner is filled with trust, respect, love, and caring throughout the lifetime!
9. Congratulations on your wedding Honey! May you build a family compiled of joy, love, and trust that will keep you safe forever!
10. Seeing you grow up has been so wonderful. As on this special day, you are set for a new life ahead, I pray for your happiness, love, and a happy home. Keep up the smiles.
11. Thank you for making me part of this day, I appreciate it, may love always rain on your marriage, my dear daughter. Congrats on your wedding.
12. Congratulation dear for finding your true love. May this love grow stronger and deeper through each passing day of your married life!
13. Make a home that both of you will enjoy living in, I hope you last forever, thank you for taking care of my daughter. Congrats on your wedding dear ones.
14. Best wishes to your wedding my sweet daughter. May this moment bring you all the best in life. I love you but your husband loves you more. Congratulations on your wedding!
15. Be patient with each other, love each other, and stay true to each other and I promise you no mountain will be too high to climb. Congrats on your wedding my daughter!
16. Congratulations on your wedding. Wishing you all the best in life. Congratulations to you once again. May you enjoy your wedding to the max. Congratulations again my sweet daughter.
17. My dear daughter, Congratulations on your wedding! May God bestow you with a lot of happiness, joys, and pleasure in your married life and that stay forever in life!
18. Congratulations on finding your man of a dream! May you be succeeded in keeping the relationship strong and never-ending with your love, trust, care, and patience!
19. You acted well during your waiting period which made you get the very best among all the available men out there. Happy married life virtuous daughter. God bless your home.
20. Happy married life amiable daughter, you told me when you saw him, when he met you and when he told you of his love. I hope you won’t tell me you wanna leave. Remain blessed.
Prayers Wedding Messages for Daughter
1. We are praying that God guides you in your new adventure. May God pour out blessings on you two.
2. May you both be blessed with heavenly love in abundance. May God make all your worries go away and fill your heart with love and respect for each other!
3. May our lord smile upon you always and give you all the happiness you ever wanted in life. May your bond be protected by God’s eternal love!
4. Let the blessings of God come through the open door in your heart and let your married life be overwhelmed by the abundance of God’s love!
5. May God always guide you to lead a married life full of love, compassion, and purity. May you both find true happiness in the prayers!
6. God has brought your hearts together for creating a lovely, religious, and royal bloodline. May his blessings be always with you!
7. May God help you to overcome all the ups and downs of a post-marriage life. May he gift you a divine soul in the form of a newborn!
8. God must have had a list of amazing plans for you when he decided to bring your hearts closer to each other. Let’s thank him today for everything!
9. God has made a perfect partner for each other in this world. Yours seem to be the most perfect pair of all. God bless you!
10. Marriage is the gift of Almighty. I hope you two will find peace and happiness in life. May God bless you. Happy wedding, my dear! Wishing you two a very happy and blessed married life!
Wedding Messages for Daughter from Mom
1. May you be kind, generous and understanding to your husband whatever the situation comes!
2. Know my heartfelt blessings on this special day of yours and May this day bring more happiness in your future days!
3. Through marriage, you both are united in a promise to help, to be tender, and to give and take. May you both be able to keep that!
4. You are my lifeline and if he makes you happy, then I am happy. Many congratulations my son, may your love last forever.
5. I am so happy about your wedding, although you’d remain my little princess always. May you have a wonderful life with your life partner!
6. How time flies, you’re a big girl now! I’m so happy for you that you’ve found the special one with whom you’d now complete your family! Enjoy the day.
7. Sending my best wishes to both of you. May your life witness the nicest moments of life and you have a wonderful little world together!
8. May you have a little beautiful world of yours in this big world that is full of love, joy, and trust! Congratulations to both of you on your wedding!
9. May this special day of yours turn into the exact scenario that you’ve dreamed of about your wedding. My best wishes and prayers are always with you both!
10. May your marriage be the successful one and your ever-growing love bloom with trust and joy! Congratulations on the two special persons of this evening.
Wedding Messages for Daughter from Dad
1. May you both be the example of a loving and caring couple and be the strength of each other.
2. May you both be the happiest couple ever and your entire life is furbished with respect, love and happiness!
3. Congratulations on your life’s remarkable day. May your love grow deeper with each day of your marriage!
4. Congrats my dear on your wedding! May you both stay in love forever and wishing you a happy married life in the future!
5. Congrats daddy’s princess! I wish you a never-ending lovely married life ahead and may you both stay together this way forever!
6. Congrats daddy’s princess! I wish you a never-ending lovely married life ahead and may you both stay together this way forever!
7. My little princess, you’re a wedding is the most dreamed off event in my life. May you both have a wonderful wedding and always be together in life!
8. My little princess, you’re a wedding is the most dreamed off event in my life. May you both have a wonderful wedding and always be together in life!
9. Know my heartfelt wishes on this new achievement! You both make a lovely couple and hope that would stay in love this way always. God bless you both!
10. Sending you my warm wishes for today and always. May God bless your marriage with lots of love, happiness and trust that give shape to a happy married life!
Wedding Messages for Friend’s Daughter
1. All the warm wishes to you and your husband. My God make your love immortal and endless!
2. Congratulations on your life’s remarkable day. May your love grow deeper with each day of your marriage!
3. Take my heartiest greetings on your wedding day and may your love be the same till the last moment of your life.
4. Congratulation on your daughter’s wedding. May her married life be completed with love, understanding, and romance!
5. Know my heartfelt blessings on this special day of yours and May this day bring more happiness in your future days!
6. Know my heartfelt blessings on your son’s wedding. May her life be overflowed with romance, love, respect and joy!
7. I remember all the planning that you made with me for your son’s wedding! I wish him a beautiful married life.
8. Like our friendship, all I wish your son will also have a friend through his life partner and will be bestowed with love!
9. Bundle of love, the spoonful of understanding, and endless love-may your daughter’s marriage be the awesome one full of all these ingredients!
10. You will always be the same dearest as years before to me. I wish you my heartiest greetings on your marriage. May God bless you with tremendous love!
Funny Wedding Messages for Daughter
1. It takes a lot of courage for a man who goes into a war knowing that he will never win. All the best wishes for your marriage!
2. You were made for each other before today. From now on you will be mad at each other. That’s the magic of the wedding. Have a good time!
3. You must have already started to think that it’s a mistake. But its too late my Son. You’re now officially a prisoner! Congratulations!
4. Thanks for making us all happy today. You really have a very good taste in choosing your partner for life. Congratulations to both of you!
5. Marriages are wonderful except for those who have already married. God bless you both for the new life you are going to start together!
6. No one wants to go to prison but everyone wants to get married. This world is so full of irony. Congratulations on your marriage by the way!
7. There is an occasion where every man and woman officially has to sign his/her life away. That’s called a wedding. Congratulations!
8. Before marriage, you are incomplete. After marriage, you are finished. That’s the sad reality, my friend! Congratulations anyway!
9. What’s the similarity between Shakespeare’s novel and a marriage? A little romance and a lot of tragedy! Do you sure want to do this?
10. Not often you see a pair so beautiful and amazing that it seems like they are literally made for each other. Congratulations! May your marriage be happy and everlasting!
Leave a Reply