Viber Sign Up: Viber is a full-featured cross-platform group messaging app that works on both iOS and Android, Similar to messaging apps like Signal and Discord, Viber offers end-to-end encryption, meaning your conversations can’t be intercepted by third parties.
Viber is the free, simple, fast, and most secure messaging app with a video calling feature. The messenger of choice for over 1 billion users worldwide. it allows users to exchange audio and video calls, stickers, group chats, and instant voice and video messages. it is a product of Rakuten Viber, a multinational internet company headquartered in Setagaya-Ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Recommended: Linkedin Sign Up – Linkedin Login – @-linkedin.com
The app also has personalized news feed features. you can customize the news source you’re interested in (there are over 50, including AOL, Deadspin, Elle, Fox News, NBC, Road & Track, and USA Today) and browse the headlines and stories from within the messaging app.
Features of Viber
- Send messages. Send texts, photos, videos, or files.
- Make Voice and Video Calls. Make crystal clear calls and switch to video easily.
- Start Group Chats and Calls.
- Join Communities.
Steps to Sign Up on Viber
- Download the Viber app for your smartphone depending on your OS from the respective Store.
- Open the app and select Continue.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to enter your phone number and the country you live in. Click on the “Your Country” bar and choose from the drop-down list. Then enter your phone number without spaces, leading zeros (0s), or exit codes. Click on the continue button.
- Verify the phone number you have provided is correct. Click Yes if it right, else Edit the number.
- You will receive an activation call that don’t need to be answered.
- If you don’t receive a call, wait for 60 seconds, and you will get an SMS along with your access code.
- If you don’t get a call or SMS, then choose to Resend SMS or either Activate via the Call option.
- Type the access code into the Viber Setup screen
- Click on continue, and you can also make use of your Facebook details to set up your profile.
Steps to Sign Up on Viber Desktop
- Make sure that you are running Viber version 6.0 and above on your smartphone.
- Download and install Viber for Desktop. Choose from the available option based on your desktop version. Click on the Get Viber button.
- An application will be saved on your desktop. Now run the installation file.
- Read and understand the License Agreement. Click on the Accept and Install button.
- The next window asks if you have Viber on your mobile phone. Choose Yes.
- Now provide your phone number along with the country you live in. Choose from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the option Scan with my phone to scan the QR code.
- Using your smartphone scanner, and scan the QR code on your Desktop app.
Steps to Download Viber on iPhone
- Open the App Store . On your home screen, tap the blue app with a white “A” in the middle.
- Tap the “Search” tab at the bottom with the icon of a magnifying at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Type Viber in the search bar. Tap the grey bar at the top of the page and type Viber with the keyboard, then tap the blue “Search” key. This searches for the Viber app in the App Store.
- Tap GET next to the Viber app. It’s the purple app whose icon resembles a phone inside of a speech bubble. This begins downloading the app and will install it on your phone.
- If you’ve downloaded Viber in the past, tap instead.
- Tap OPEN. Once Viber has been installed, press “OPEN” to launch Viber. @ Viber.com
For your comments and contributions please make use of the comment section below.
Leave a Reply