Get ready to apply for University of Stuttgart Scholarships, as the applications are being welcomed from all international applicants. No matter from where do you belong, you may apply for these scholarships. The university is best known among the students of the world, and is located in Germany.
The scholarship is targeted at Master’s degree programs. University of Stuttgart Master’s scholarships are fully funded meaning that your expenses at the university will be covered making you stay away from the worries related to expenses. In terms of research and education, the universities of Germany are well-known in the world. Students prefer to study at the universities over there.
Details You Require to Apply for University of Stuttgart Scholarships
The university offers a number of scholarships every year to all international students. If you are seeking University of Stuttgart Master’s admission, you are welcome to make the application for admission and scholarship. The university funds 2-year Master degree programs. It is one of the best opportunities for the international students to pursue their Master studies as well as research in Germany.
Country Name: Germany
University Name: University of Stuttgart
Eligible Nationalities: Developing Countries
Deadline for Application: January 2023 to June 2024, and the applications are also accepted on ongoing basis (you need to check with the university for it).
About University of Stuttgart (Germany)
Established way back in 1829, it is a leading research university situated in Stuttgart in Germany. The university has 10 faculties, and is rated as one of the oldest technical universities in Germany. The highly ranked programs in mechanical, civil, electrical and industrial engineering make University of Stuttgart very popular among the masses of the world.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship
In order to be considered for University of Stuttgart Scholarships, the students need to fulfill the eligibility set by the university. If you like to be considered for the scholarship, and like to join the team of University of Stuttgart international students, then go through the following criteria. If you think you fit the bill, go and apply.
- You expect to graduate from the University of Stuttgart.
- You need to have good grades.
- You are presently enrolled in at least your fourth semester Bachelor’s or if you hold a Master’s degree, you are also eligible.
- If you are already under any scholarship from Germany or foreign countries or from Germany or any of world university, you are not eligible to apply.
For the matter of the University of Stuttgart fees for international students, there is nothing to pay if you are chosen for the scholarships. If you visit the scholarship page of the university, you will also find Daad Scholarship, which you may apply for. Just go through the details of Daad Scholarship, and if you think you can apply, then raise your application for the same as well. But before you apply for daad scholarship, it is better to check with the university administration by writing an email to them asking whether you are eligible to make the application for this scholarship or not. It is highly suggested.
Now coming back to the University of Stuttgart scholarships, the financial coverage available is mentioned as under:
- 750 Euros monthly stipend.
- You will receive a travel allowance.
- You will also receive research allowance.
- The students will be provided with a rent subsidy (in case if the rent exceeds a certain percentage of a total stipend).
- Students will also receive health insurance.
- The students, who are selected for the scholarship, still have to pay a social and administrative fee of 170 euros per semester from their stipend.
Required Documents for University of Stuttgart Scholarships
- Your CV or resume.
- You need to write and provide the letter of motivation (maximum of 2 pages).
- You need to have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Your valid passport.
- Letters of Recommendation (Academic). They need to be issued on the official letterhead, and must carry the concern person’s signature with an official stamp embossed. The letters should be issued recently (latest issuance date).
- If you are employed, you may submit professional letters of recommendation. They should be issued from your employer (the letter should be issued on an official letterhead carrying concern person’s signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date).
University of Stuttgart Cost of Living
Well, you should note the University of Stuttgart cost of living before you make a decision to study there in Stuttgart, Germany. According to the university, the cost of living over there is high. Thus, if you are unsuccessful in achieving the scholarship, you should first judge if you can make it or not, then should go ahead on studying on tuition-based study.
Deadline for Applications
For University of Stuttgart application, the last date to submit your applications varies from January 2023 to June 2021. There are some exceptions where the application submission goes round the year. You need to confirm the deadline from the university. It is highly suggested.
How to Apply for University of Stuttgart Scholarship 2023
The application submission is entirely online. You need to submit your application online at university’s official portal. Visit the official link of the university for scholarship information, cost of living and other details. Click the official link to APPLY for the scholarship.