Scholarships are great tools that gives students the opportunity to be educated. In the light of providing quality education for students, the University of Ottawa is announcing its Chancellor’s Scholarship. This bursary scheme is accessible to only international students.
The study award is designed to support outstanding and deserving student who desire to commence an undergraduate degree program at Canada, for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The University of Ottawa was founded in 1848, it is the largest bilingual research university in Canada that offers variety of academic programs. It provides top-notch learning, teaching, and research spaces to improve and meet the needs of students, academics and researchers.
Why you should study at the University of Ottawa, Here, each academic programs offered by the university are frequently reviewed to enable the highest quality standards. The university provides opportunity for growth, accomplishment, and reward to assist its students to fulfill their goals.
Application Deadline: Application Closes on 30 April 2021
- Institution: University of Ottawa
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Level
- Value of Award: Sum of $26,000
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Students to be awarded: One
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries are eligible
- Available Courses: The successful student will be awarded in any course of their choice offered by the university.
- Eligible Criteria: For you to be qualified, you must meet the requirements stated below:
- You must have a student visa, also hold a minimum admission average of 92% (or comparable), and you must have leadership qualities and a dedication to academic and other social activities.
- You must maintain full-time enrollment, international student position, and a minimum CGPA average of 8.50.
Method of Application
- Application Process: For you to be considered for this opportunity, you are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Ottawa. After you have enrolled, then you will be considered automatically for this study award.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit your degree certificates, academic transcripts and a CV alongside your application.
- Admission Requirements: You must hold a minimum CGPA of 8.50.
- Language Requirements: If English is not your mother’s tongue, then you are expected to submit proof of sufficient knowledge in English. Please see the English language requirements section for more details.
The University of Ottawa will provide an award of $26,000 to be paid as $6,500 each year to the successful student for an undergraduate degree program.
Leave a Reply