Grab the opportunity to get a scholarship in Germany. Kiel University is granting Germany Scholarships for sparkling candidates from all over the world.
The program is open for those eligible candidates who wish to undertake a degree at any course level at the university for the academic year 2023-2024.
Founded in 1665, Kiel University is the largest, oldest, and most prestigious in the state of Schleswig-Holstein. It is a member of the German Universities Excellence Initiative. It contributes through research, teaching and knowledge transfer to the solution of the great challenges.
Why at Kiel University? The university provides candidates individual advice to the labor market, job search, job application, career, and internship. It helps students to launch their professional life in Germany or around the world.
- University or Organization: Kiel University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any degree level
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: German and international students
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Germany and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants already have completed a Bachelor’s degree, the Abitur grade is replaced by the Bachelor’s degree grade. Claimants who wish to study at Kiel University may also apply and will receive equal consideration.
How to Apply
To Apply: If you are interested in this studentship, then you are needed to take admission in any of your chosen degree at the university. After being enrolled, claimants can apply for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: You need to provide the general certificate of qualification, certificates from previous degree programmes, and proof of caring for a biological child, proof of particular achievements, awards, prizes, current extracurricular activities or activities in other fields, such as voluntary work in society, proof of special personal or family circumstances or proof of a personal background.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, seekers must have to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: To take part in this program, seekers must demonstrate that they have met the English language proficiency.
Benefits: The studentship will provide the educational fund for the students. Students receive €300 per month for a period of one year (October to September). Repeat applications are possible.