Temple University in USA Merit Scholarships is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Postgraduate, Undergraduate level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Temple University . The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
Temple awards merit scholarships to international students with strong academic records. These scholarships range from $2,000 to full tuition. The availability of funding and the size, quality, and characteristics of the overall applicant pool will determine the number and value of merit scholarships offered. Please note that full-tuition scholarships are extremely competitive.
Students are automatically considered for merit scholarships upon applying to Temple—a separate application is not needed. Submit your application for admission and all supporting documents by the application deadlines. We strongly encourage students to apply early in order to have the best chance to receive a merit award.
Temple has introduced the #WhyUS campaign and scholarships to help ensure all international students know that the U.S. is one of the most desirable places in the world to study.
These scholarships, which range from $12,000 to $50,000 for up to four consecutive years (four years for first-year students and two years for transfer students), will be awarded for the best responses to our creative prompt. Winners will be chosen independent of a prospective student’s academic performance, and scholarships can be combined with other awards already received. Scholarship winners will be announced.
Temple University in USA Merit Scholarships is available to undertake Postgraduate, Undergraduate level programs at Temple University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
These scholarships range from $12,000 to full tuition. The availability of funding and the size, quality and characteristics of the overall applicant pool will determine the number and value of merit scholarships offered. Please note full-tuition scholarships are extremely competitive.
International Students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
To be considered for #WhyUS scholarships, you must
- Be a Temple applicant (first-year or transfer international student). An international applicant is an individual who holds citizenship in a country outside the United States and who does not also possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
- Demonstrate interest in one of the #WhyUS points.
- Apply for admission using the Common Application.
- Submit the #WhyUS application with your response to the creative prompt by February 1.
- If submitting a large file, please also share a link.
- Scholarship winners will be announced by April 1.
Make sure to meet the application deadline to be considered for the #WhyUS Scholarship.
- December 1: Application deadline
- February 1: Announcement of scholarship winners
The deadline to submit your enrollment deposit is December 1.