Life is a continues story where everyone has to experience losses. It’s not easy to share the perfect sympathy messages in honor of a close friend, colleague, relatives or loving person who has fallen in grief for losing something or someone beloved.
In fact, there might don’t have really perfect sympathy messages for some kind of loss, though few kind and comforting words can make a huge difference for the grieving person.
Here we have complied heartfelt sympathy messages that would be helpful to you for expressing sympathy. They may inspire you or you can use them as guidelines, but remember the most thoughtful messages come from the heart.
1. Say not in grief ‘he is no more’ but in thankfulness that he was. – Hebrew Proverb
2. Those we love and lose are always connected by heartstrings into infinity. – Terri Guillemets
3. You can’t truly heal from a loss until you allow yourself to really FEEL the loss. – Mandy Hale
4. And then I heard the angel say, ‘She’s with you every day. – Author Unknown
5. Those we have held in our arms for a short while we hold in our hearts forever. – Author Unknown
6. Our joys will be greater, our love will be deeper, our life will be fuller because we shared your moment. – Author Unknown
7. The sun, the moon, the wind, the stars, will forever be around, reminding you of the love you shared, and the peace she’s finally found. – Author Unknown
8. Once upon a memory someone wiped away a tear, held me close and loved me, Thank you, dear. – Author Unknown
9. The Remembrance of the good done those we have loved is the only consolation when we have lost them. – Demoustier
10. As long as I can I will look at this world for both of us, as long as I can, I will laugh with the birds, I will sing with the flowers, I will pray to the stars, for both of us. – Author Unknown
Heartfelt Sympathy Messages
1. You are surrounded by good people and good friends. You are not alone in this world. Let us all share the pain for you!
2. Accept my condolence for your loss. May God help you get through this difficult time and ease your pain.
3. I am so saddened by the news of your mother’s death. May she rest in peace and may you find solace in her memories.
4. Words will never be enough to express my condolence for you. I hope you will recover from this as soon as possible.
5. May God pour his love and care on you as you go through the most difficult period in your life. My heartiest condolence for you!
6. May God give you the strength to deal with your loss. Sending my condolences to you and your family, dear.
7. For you, I am always ready to be the shoulder to cry on. My heartfelt condolences to you and your family.
8. Pain for the losses of dear ones never goes away but I hope you get strong with time. Please accept my condolence.
9. Take my deepest condolence. May God give you stability and bless to cope with this tough time of grief.
10. I don’t have the words to express exactly what I’d like to say. Please accept my deepest sympathy for your loss.
11. The loss is not yours only. We all feel the same pain that you feel today. May God almighty give you peace and ease your pain soon. My heartiest condolence to you!
12. We will all be praying for you and your family until this time of suffering and sadness is over. May God give you the strength to overcome this loss.
13. My deepest thoughts are with you as you pass through the hardest time in your life. Don’t lose hope. God has the best plan for each one of us.
14. With heartfelt sympathy, wishing you and your family vigor to face the hard time and strength to come over the grief.
15. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time. Please know that I am thinking of you and praying for peace and comfort!
16. Losing a loved one is always tough. All of us at the office are deeply saddened to hear about your loss. Sending you my deepest sympathies.
17. Words wouldn’t be enough to express how sorry we are for your loss. Always remember that you’ll receive our complete support in future.
18. Please forgive me for my own loss of words to express my sympathy for your loss. Please let me know if there is anything I can help you within the coming days and weeks.
19. Sending you my deepest sympathy on your valuable loss. May God bestow strength upon you to have control over your grief!
20. It is always a tragedy when a loved one passes away. Incredibly heartbroken to hear about your loss. Please accept my deepest condolences.
21. The passing away of your loved one has rattled us to the core. You have my most sincere sympathy at this dark moment of your life.
22. The loss of your loved one must feel as though your world has split down in the middle. Warm thoughts and prayers to you in this dark moment of your life.
23. I honestly cannot picture how mentally crippled you must be feeling at this moment in time. Please accept my most sincere condolences in this dark phase of your life.
24. It’s a tough time to overcome for anyone. But I’m sure that you won’t let this grief stop you from becoming who you are. My thoughts are with you!
25. Your loss is irrecoverable, no doubt. But you have to find solace in knowing that God has perfect plans for everyone in this world.
26. Nothing can be compared with your loss today. I am deeply saddened to hear this but I want you to know that you’re never alone when it comes to carrying the load of grief.
27. Always keep in mind that you have friends to share your pain with. Today, I stand beside you just like you did in all these years. Accept my condolence!
28. We all will sincerely pray to God that he relieves you and your family of this unbearable pain. May you find peace in the warmth of love and friendship that surrounds you.
29. We all have gone through this disheartening time in our life. The pain weighs more than anyone can take. But you will have me to share the pain anytime you want.
30. No word holds enough power to ease your heart’s pain. May God bless you to overcome this crucial situation! And don’t think yourself alone in this journey.
Sympathy Messages for the Loss of a Mother
1. I will never forget your mom’s sweet face and what a fine lady she was! My condolences to you and your family.
2. My heart hurts even thinking about your mother. Accept my deepest condolence on the departure of your mother.
3. Your mother was one of the kindest women I ever came across. May God give you and your family the strength to deal with this loss.
4. None can replace your mother’s place in your heart, pray God for her better days in heaven. Sending my condolences.
5. The most endearing lady with a great personality- is all I can say about your Mom and no one can replace her. May God bless your Mom’s soul with peace!
6. Sending our heartfelt sympathy for your great loss. Just remember that she can always see you. So don’t be sad, as she wouldn’t like to see you like that.
7. Know our deepest sympathy for the loss of your Mom. She was an adorable lady full of positivity. May she rest in peace!
8. Life can be tough. Sometimes a hug, someone listening, or a conversation with a friend helps. Let me know what you need anytime you need it.
9. In my eyes, your Mom is the most inspiring person and the loss of a great person like her is irreversible. May God bless her with a heavenly afterlife!
10. Know my sincere condolence for this sudden loss of yours. She was such a lively lady and I’ll always treasure all her memories. May God bless her soul in peace!
Sympathy Messages for the Loss of a Father
1. The news of your father’s death shook me to the core. Sending my sincere sympathies to you and your family.
2. The loss of a father cannot be expressed in words but I hope you overcome the void. Please accept my condolence.
3. The sudden departure of your father is making my heart cry. Sending my heartfelt sympathies. May Lord give you all the strength to bear this tough time.
4. We all will miss your Dad for his motivational speaks and that adorable smile on her face. May his soul rest in peace!
5. It’s so sad to hear the saddening news. I just want to know you that we’re all with you at this crucial time. May your father’s soul rest in peace.
6. Your father had a gold heart and everyone who had the privilege to know him are blessed indeed. May God be with you at this crucial time.
7. Know my deepest sympathy for your great loss. We’ll remember your father as a gentle and inspirational person we’ve ever seen.
8. It’s so sad to know the loss of yours. Your Dad was an amazing person with a great sense of humor. He’ll always be in our hearts and live on.
9. We’re still in shock to hear the loss of yours and no words would bring peace to your heart. May God bless his soul a peaceful afterlife!
10. I was saddened to hear of your loss, and I realize you have lost a blessing from God. I pray that God will bless continue to bless you in other ways and strengthen you.
Sympathy Messages for the Loss of a Friend
1. May his/her soul rest in peace! Though today is a crucial day to see beyond your grief; but cherishing the old memories will heal your heart.
2. True friendship never ends. Your friendship is for eternity and will go on as long you are alive. May God give you strength and comfort!
3. Sending my deepest sympathy for losing your best friend. Hope you would overcome the situation soon and move on in your life.
4. Take my heartiest condolence on such a loss of a lovely person. I can understand how you’re feeling now. May God bestow peace and strength during this crucial time!
5. Though sympathy can’t get your friend back, it’s the reality of life. May God give you the courage to accept it and ease your pain!
6. We’re so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. During this hard time, wishing strength to deal with the situation and bright aspiration for the day ahead.
7. Wishing you peace to bring you comfort, the courage to face the days ahead, and loving memories to forever hold in your heart.
8. I can’t imagine the sadness you must be feeling from your loss. May the love of those around you help you through the days ahead.
9. I wish I could do more than give you my sympathy. Please let me know how I can help. Know that I am here if you need anything and I love you!
10. Emotions can become overwhelming at times like these. If yours ever start getting the best of you, let me help you through them. There’s no reason for you to face a challenge like this alone.
Sympathy Messages on Death of Sister or Brother
1. Your sister was such an amazing soul and had such a positive spirit! Praying for the serenity and comfort at this tough time of your life.
2. As I hear of your loss, I’m reminded to be grateful for the time I have had with my own sister. My condolences for your loss.
3. Listening about your sister makes me so sad. Praying for your sister, mate. May God bless you with the strength to deal this tough time.
4. Death holds no power over anyone, I wish God bless your sister with the greenest valley of paradise. Accept my condolence.
5. I cannot express in words the sorrow that I am feeling after listening about your brother. Please accept my condolences.
6. I am totally speechless and still in denial about the news of your brother. What an amazing person he was! May God help you to deal with this loss.
7. I am extremely sorry to hear about the demise of your brother. May God give your family courage and patience. May he rest in peace.
8. The news of your brother’s sudden death has totally shaken me. May he get to experience all the good things he deserves on heaven.
Sympathy Messages on Death of Husband
1. The sadness I am feeling to hear about the death of your husband is cannot be expressed in words, dear. Sorry for the loss.
2. Sending you my heartfelt and sincere condolence on the loss of your husband. Be brave to deal with this obstacle. Love you so much.
3. My deepest sympathy for you and the family on the loss of your husband. May he shines bright in heaven.
4. You and your whole family are in my thoughts and prayer after listening to the loss of your husband. May God help you to endure this pain.
5. What beautiful memories the two of you have made together. I can’t imagine the loss you have suffered but know I’m here for you now and always.
6. I can only imagine how difficult and demanding this time is for you. We’ll be mourning his passing with you and celebrating the life of a good man.
7. Your husband was surely a gem of a person. He will be missed for his goodness in life. Stay strong and know there is a whole community at your side.
8. Your husband was truly an incredible soul, full of strength, love, and much more. Our deepest condolences to you for your loss. We’ll always be here for you in times of need.
9. He was an amazing friend, husband and exceptional human being. A great soul, may he rest in peace. Sorry to hear about this news. We stand with you in this time of need.
10. We’ve shared our lives these many years. You’ve held my hand; you’ve held my heart. So many blessings, so few tears – yet for a moment, we must part. Thinking of you and the loss of your husband in this time.
Condolence Messages on Death of Wife
1. Look up in the sky and the brightest star would be your wife looking out for you. My heartfelt condolence to you.
2. May the sorrow soon lighten up your heart by the good vibes and blessings surrounded you. May your wife rest in peace.
3. You have to be very strong to deal with this difficult time. May God give you the strength to overcome this loss.
4. We will never forget what a wonderful lady your wife was. May Almighty grant her heaven and makes you strong to deal with this loss.
5. Nothing can ever replace the amazing person I knew your wife to be. It is indeed sad to part ways with someone so sincere. May she rest in peace.
6. May (name) rest in peace. We can’t express how much she will be missed in our lives. Our deepest condolences to you and your family.
7. She was truly an incredible woman, full of love love, sincerity, and joy. She will be immensely missed. May you take comfort in the love of friends and family during this difficult time.
8. We felt our hearts crush into tiny little bits when we heard about the sudden and untimely passing away of your dear wife. She was a wonderful human being. She will truly be missed by all.
9. When the person you love has gone away, remember you always have their memories with you. It is something that no one can take away from you. We are thinking of you during this sad time.
10. My words cannot fully express the sorrow I feel after learning about the death of your beloved wife. May you ever treasure the wonderful times you had and my thoughts are with your whole family.
Condolence Messages for Colleague or Coworker
1. We’re so sorry to hear of your prime loss. He/she was a wonderful coworker. We enjoyed so much working with him/her and will miss him/her always.
2. Our heartiest sympathies are with his/her family. Always remember that you’re in our every prayer and everyday thoughts.
3. We’re at dismay on hearing the news of losing one of our favorite colleagues. He/she was the pride of our company and always will be.
4. The pain of losing a co-worker like him/her is profound; we’ve got the deepest sympathy for his/her family and friends. May God give them the strength to move on in life!
5. A good colleague like him/her is quite hard to find. May God bless his soul with peace and his family with strength to face the tough days ahead!
6. It is a matter of great mourns for us to lose such a nice person like him/her suddenly. Hope his family finds a way to face this sad time.
7. The tragic news has reached my ears and I was left speechless. Sending you warm thoughts and prayers to help you pass this tough time in your life.
8. I was deeply moved upon hearing about the imminent death of your loved one. My sincerest condolences to you and your family.
9. The death of a family member is terribly painful. I don’t really have the right words to comfort you, partner. But, hey if you need anything, I’m there for you.
10. The unthinkable event has come to transpire and has left us all deeply emotionally wounded. Warm thoughts and prayers for you and your family. May your dear one rest in peace.
Leave a Reply