Making mistakes is a common nature of all human beings. Sometime we have hurt our mom in rough mood and does something wrong that we shouldn’t have to do.
Thanks to God there is repentance and forgiveness and it is sure that our mom loves and care us unconditionally. If you have wronged with your dear mother then don’t be late to apologize.
Apologize to your Mom for hurting her with a message and ask for her forgiveness. You can share/send these messages via Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, etc.
1. To err is human. And I’m not an alien. ― Pius Oroke
2. Never ruin an apology with an excuse. ― CJK Nwafor
3. Nothing says you’re sorry like a dead bunny. ― Patricia Briggs
4. Never apologize, mister, it’s a sign of weakness. ― John Wayne
5. Chocolate says “I’m sorry” so much better than words. ― Rachel Vincent
6. Never make a defense or an apology until you are accused. – King Charles I
7. An apology is the superglue of life! It can repair just about anything!! ― Lynn Johnston
8. I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing. ― Plato
9. Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology you never got. ― Robert Brault
10. If an apology is followed by an excuse or a reason, it means they are going to commit the same mistake again they just apologized for. – Amit Kalantri
Short Sorry Messages for Mom
1. I’m so sorry, Mom.
2. Please forgive me.
3. So I am sorry for what I did.
4. Will you please forgive me?
5. I pray that you will forgive me.
6. Sorry to take you for granted, mom.
7. Sorry and thanks for everything mom.
8. I am sorry for letting your best dreams for me down.
9. Please accept my apologies for my foolish behavior.
10. Dear mom, my apology to you is unconditional, just like your love.
Heartfelt Sorry Messages for Mom
1. I will not smile until you forgive me, I feel sorry for the things I did. I promise it will never happen again.
2. I feel bad for making you cry and there is no way that I can change how I feel unless you forgive me Mom.
3. The love you feel for me is greater than our differences, I am sorry Mom, I never meant to make you feel so sad.
4. Every time I am wrong it is you who I hurt most, so I ask you to please forgive me I promise to be a better daughter.
5. Dear Mom, I ask you to please forgive me for having behaved in that way, I will make my best to be better as my goal is to make you happy.
6. You are the most beautiful mother in the world, but I am like an ugly scar on your face. Sorry.
7. I am the superlative of horrible but you are the superlative of nice. Let’s strike a balance. Sorry mother.
8. I came to you only when I was blue. But you always stood by my side, proving that your love for me is unconditional and true. Sorry for being selfish.
9. The best mom of the world did not get the best son of the world, but she deserves the best apology of the world. I am so sorry.
10. I was born to spray a dash of vibrant colors in the canvas of your life, but I washed out everything with the dull tones of sepia. Sorry mom.
11. I apologize to the person who taught me how to apologize and I seek forgiveness from the person who taught me how to forgive. Sorry mom.
12. I can’t believe I made the same woman unhappy who gave up all the happiness in her life just so that I could be happy. Sorry, ma.
13. Dear mom, it has taken me a long time to realize what you mean to me, but it won’t take me long to say that I am sorry.
14. I will be your strength, not your weakness. I will be the reason for smiles, not fights that are endless. I will be a beacon, not a cause for stress. Sorry mom.
15. Mum, you are awesome. Mommy, thanks for being there for me. Mother, like you there is no other. I am sorry.
16. It is very sad to think that the decisions I took caused you so much pain, I am sorry Mom. From now on I will try to do better.
17. Mom, it has been so long since I pushed away from you that I want you to please forgive me, you do not know much I miss you.
18. Throughout my teenage years I have called you many names including Annoying and Irritating. But now I realized that it was me who was being all that and a lot more. I am sorry mom.
19. I feel very bad for leaving home, I was overwhelmed by my problems and I did not wanted to cause you discomfort, but in the end it was worse. Please forgive me Mom, I hope you can understand me.
20. I meant to give you happy memories, but I gave you dreadful nightmares. I aimed to give you sweet moments, but I gave you frightening thoughts. I wished to make your life heaven, but I made it hell. Sorry mom.
Leave a Reply