Friendship is a relationship where fights and arguments start from silliest things or reasons and fights and misunderstanding is also a part of friendship. It doesn’t a big matter cause those love more also hurt more and obviously they are bestie.
So, don’t be late to set your misconception if you have with your friend and you should take the first step. Here we badge some best lines as sorry messages for friends by which you can repair your misconception with your bestie.
When your own words don’t feel like enough to say sorry then these sorry messages will support you to confess or apologize for your wrongdoing. These sorry messages for friends are too effective and easily shareable on the cell or any kind of social apps like Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, etc.
1. To err is human. And I’m not an alien. ― Pius Oroke
2. Never ruin an apology with an excuse. ― CJK Nwafor
3. Nothing says you’re sorry like a dead bunny. ― Patricia Briggs
4. Never apologize, mister, it’s a sign of weakness. ― John Wayne
5. Chocolate says “I’m sorry” so much better than words. ― Rachel Vincent
6. Never make a defense or an apology until you are accused. – King Charles I
7. An apology is the superglue of life! It can repair just about anything!! ― Lynn Johnston
8. I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing. ― Plato
9. Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology you never got. ― Robert Brault
10. If an apology is followed by an excuse or a reason, it means they are going to commit the same mistake again they just apologized for. – Amit Kalantri
Short Sorry Messages for Friends
1. I promise to be a better person.
2. I’m sorry for being such a pain.
3. I need you in my life. I am sorry.
4. Please forgive me for all of my annoying habits.
5. You mean the world to me. Will you forgive me?
6. My life is incomplete without you. Please forgive me.
7. I miss that tender spot on your shoulder. Please forgive me.
8. I’m sorry. I’ll do whatever it takes to keep you in my arms.
9. Your tears are too precious to be wasted. Let me make it up to you.
10. I would never mean to cause you so much pain. I promise to be a better communicator.
Emotional Sorry Messages for Friends
1. I feel ashamed that I broke your trust. I know, what I have done is unjust. But I promise, I’ll never let our friendship rust. I’m sorry.
2. Real friendship is when tears and not just smiles, actually bring people closer. Sorry for being a jerk all this time.
3. I did not open up, but I never meant to hide anything from you. All I wanted is to not burden you with my life’s troubles and blues. I am sorry.
4. Sorry for being such a brat the other day and thank you for being such a wonderful friend by hugging me even when I was wrong.
5. Sometimes I take the liberty to take you for granted because deep down in my heart I know that my best friend will always understand. I am sorry.
6. The biggest failure in life is when you break the heart of a close friend. I will never be able to express how I feel inside. I am really sorry about everything!
7. I have done many mistakes in life but none of them came back to haunt me with such strength. I am deeply sorry for the pain I have caused you. Please forgive me.
8. It’s been so many sleepless nights for me for quite a long time. I am burdened with my own stupidity. I feel no shame in admitting my faults. I am sorry dear!
9. People like you come along once in a lifetime and I would never do anything intentionally to jeopardize our friendship. Thanks for being such a good friend, I am sorry.
10. I may not be as wise as you but I am wise enough to see the damage I have caused to our friendship. I know you will forgive me in the end but I am really sorry!
11. I fight with you, I shout at you, I do misbehave, I hurt you a lot, but I simply can’t live without you. I am sorry…
12. In life, friendship is being tested. I lied to you because I love you. I need to protect you. Sorry if I lied my friend.
13. My mistake was an accident but our friendship isn’t. My apology is full of regret but our friendship isn’t.
14. I am not sorry for fighting with you. But I am sorry that I fought with you for the wrong reasons. Please forgive me bro…!
15. Ever since I have hurt you I have been feeling really miserable, let’s chill and be cool again! I’m sorry please forgive me!
16. Sorry for being such a brat the other day and thank you for being such a wonderful friend by hugging me even when I was wrong.
17. Sometimes I take the liberty to take you for granted because deep down in my heart I know that my best friend will always understand. I am sorry.
8. Our friendship has no rules but it is based on two beautiful things – unlimited love and unlimited forgiveness. I am sorry for annoying you, please forgive me.
19. As my best friend, I know you have the right to demand an apology. As your best friend, I hope you know I have the right to demand forgiveness. I am sorry.
20. I wish I could take back all the pain from you & fill the space with the joys of friendship once again. I don’t know how much I can do with a simple SORRY. But I know you will understand!
Heartfelt Sorry Messages for Friends
1. Sorry is the only word I got here. But my tears means the whole world. Sorry my dear friend!
2. I don’t care whether you forgive me or not. You will forever be the friend who I love a lot. I’m sorry.
3. Our friendship is lifelong. My silly mistake is just a little pothole along this beautiful journey. I am sorry.
4. I am sorry for lying. You can be as mad at me as you want. But do it quickly because I’ve got something really exciting to tell you.
5. Just like how you spotted my lie by simply looking into my eyes, I am sure you will spot the regret in my heart just by hearing my voice. I am sorry.
6. I won’t say a word. The sweetest apologies are never said, they are felt. I am just going to let you look at the tears in my eyes until your heart melts. I am sorry.
7. Life does give a second chance to everyone. But, I am saying sorry to you right at my first chance because I can’t wait any longer to see a smile on that face again.
8. You are the sweetest person I have ever known. How can I possibly remain normal after hurting you? So I am saying sorry to you now. Will you forgive me?
9. My world is all dark & dull when you don’t have the smile in your face. I know it is because of me that you are so upset. I have sorry dear friend. Please smile now!
10. If I knew my actions would hurt my best friend I would think thousand times before doing that. You matter to me more than you think. I am sorry!
11. I don’t reasons to say sorry to you. I can say sorry when I am guilty, I can say sorry even when I am not. Because our friendship means so much to me.
12. Friends like you are one’s lifetime achievements. You have always been an amazing friend to me. I am deeply sorry for my mistake. Please accept my apology!
13. Life has been way too unforgiving for me. I know I make mistakes but you have always been kind to forgive me again & again. I am sorry to you for one last time.
14. It’s very easy to say sorry but I know it’s very difficult to be the bigger person and say that it’s okay. Please forgive me, I am sorry.
15. I know saying sorry is just not enough for how much I hurt you but I’ll say it a million times until you forgive me. I am sorry.
16. My friend, I didn’t mean to upset you. I lied because I have to in order to save our friendship. I hope you understand. I wish to see you to explain everything to you.
17. Life has its own way of making you realize the value of friendship… and the worst part is that it’s always in hindsight. I miss you, my friend, I’m sorry for not keeping in touch.
18. I never had a second thought before sending this message to you. As soon as I realized my mistake, I decided to apologize to you without any delay. I am sorry after all!
19. I never let EGO come in between our friendship. In fact, when I am wrong, I am ready to apologize. Right now, I really feel I am guilty. So, I apologize for my mistakes dear friend.
20. You are a true gentleman & a great friend. It’s my fault to not realize the result of my actions. I am deeply ashamed for that. A true friend like you deserves an unconditional apology. I am sorry!
Leave a Reply