No one is meant to live forever. We have to say goodbye to every last one of our beloved friends, family members, and dearest ones. This is the saddest truth of life.
We become so shocked and pained that we fail to find some words for saying them a last goodbye or to pray for a peaceful afterlife for them.
These exceptional heartbreaking rest in peace messages can be very useful in those heartbreaking moments of yours. Not only do these messages reflect your feelings but they also help you stay strong in those moments.
Rest in Peace Quotes
1. It’s closing time ― Leonard Cohen
2. Death frees us from even ourselves. ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
3. Like the ocean, life ebbs and flows with the occasional rip ― Kamil Ali
4. When you are alive – try to find peace at rest; After death – RIP! ― Amresh Jha
5. Forever Loved, Forever Missed, Forever Our Mama ― Racheal Lachman
6. If you live each day as it was your last, someday you’ll most certainly be right ― Steve Jobs
7. If I am gonna do all the talking, likely I am amongst dead people. ― Vineet Raj Kapoor
8. You embrace death because life doesn’t exist without it. ― Dominic Riccitello
9. Life is a game we are all bound to lose. ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
10. The power of sin is in its secrecy. Rip the covers off! ― TemitOpe Ibrahim
Short RIP Messages
1. Always Loved And Never Forgotten.
2. In the clouds, I will meet you again.
3. Her heart was pure and filled with joy!
4. Resting in Peace and Joy for all Eternity.
5. We loved him a lot but GOD loves him more.
6. Your death is killing me, day after day.
7. There is no way to peace, peace is the way!
8. Memories Will Comfort Until We Meet Again.
9. Mom, your memories are my life’s only solace.
10. To live in the hearts of others is never to die.
Rest in Peace Prayers
1. My brother (sister) in faith, I entrust you to God Who created you.
2. May you return to the One Who formed you from the dust of this earth.
3. May Mary, the angels, and all the saints come to meet you as you go forth from this life.
4. May Christ Who was crucified for you bring you freedom and peace.
5. May Christ, the Son of God, Who died for you take you into His kingdom.
6. May Christ, the Good Shepherd, give you a place within His flock.
7. May He forgive your sins and keep you among His people.
8. May Christ who was crucified for you, bring you freedom and peace.
9. May Christ who died for you admit you into his garden of paradise.
10. May Christ, the true Shepherd, embrace you as one of his flock.
RIP Messages on Death of Husband
1. I know he was so special to you. I know how much you loved him. But, I guess God loved him even more. That is why he has called him up there in heaven to watch your back from above…
2. If the bond between two people is strong, even death cannot do them apart. At least you have beautiful memories to look back to.
3. Just remember that I am always there for you, I promise. Please take care of yourself. Be Strong for the sake of the others who also love you, dear…
4. My heart aches when I think about your loss. Your husband was an amazing person to have around. I must say that am so lucky to have met him in this life…
5. I can understand the way you feel. It is like God has been unkind, but even God chooses the best. And may his soul enlighten the garden of paradise. Take care, and stay strong…
RIP Messages on Death of Wife
1. Your wife was the most beautiful person I had ever met, both inside and out. She always made people happy around her. It is a big loss for all those who did not get to experience her presence. As for the others, they will uncompromisingly miss her. May her soul rest in peace.
2. Our loved ones, never leave our side. Even if death does us apart, their souls still remain safe in our hearts. Your beloved wife was a wonderful person. Nobody can ever take her place. She will be missed by everyone. May her soul rest in peace.
3. Nothing can ever replace the amazing person I knew her to be. It is indeed sad to part ways with someone so nice. May she rest in peace.
4. Please accept my heartfelt condolences on the loss of your beloved wife. I know that she meant a lot, please stay strong as we are with you!
5. Even the person may go away, you always have their memories with you. It is something that nobody can take away from you.
RIP Messages to a friend who lost his Father
1. Your father was one of the nicest people I know and I know that he was a great dad too. You have my deepest sympathy for your loss.
2. I am sorry to hear about the loss of your father. If you feel like talking to someone, know that I am a good listener.
3. With a heavy heart, we pray for the eternal repose of one who was a man of distinguished humanity.
4. Words cannot describe what I am feeling. I give my condolences to the entire family. God rest his soul…
5. Your dad was a wise man, but at the same time, he had a great sense of humor. He will be missed greatly and remembered often…
RIP Messages to a Friend who lost his Mother
1. Your mother was the mother everyone would like to have. Just remember that. My condolences for your loss.
2. Look up the sky after the rain. Sure she will be there. Colorful and pretty like the rainbow. Free like birds.
3. There is no precious person in the world than a mother. I totally understand what you’ve been through and I’ll stand by your side.
4. I hope that the Lord brings you and your family the much-needed comfort and peace during this sad time. My condolences to you and your family.
5. Losing someone we love is never easy, but we must be thankful for, the beautiful moments and memories we shared with them. Your mother was a beautiful and kind soul, and she will not be forgotten.
RIP Messages on Death of Brother
1. I was so very surprised and sad to hear about your brother’s death. You have my heartfelt sympathy at this very sad and difficult time.
2. I was very sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. I extend my deepest sympathy to you and your family.
3. Losing a brother is such a sad event. I will remember him always for his great charm and wit. We all share in your grief at this difficult time.
4. Memories are one place we can visit those we’ve lost. Since memories are portable, we can take our lost loved ones with us anywhere at any time.
5. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours during this difficult time. I cannot imagine the grief you must be experiencing. May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
RIP Messages on Death of Sister
1. We are saddened to hear about the loss of your sister. We express our sincere condolences to you and your family. May her love in your memories and May God give your family the strength to bear the loss.
2. Sorry to hear about the loss of your sister. My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. I know no one can replace your sister’s place but you have to grow the courage to bear the pain.
3. We send our deepest condolences for bearing such a loss. We know how hard it is to lose someone who is so dear to us. May God be with you to come out of it.
4. Heartfelt condolences to you and your family on the sudden death of your sister. May her soul rest in peace and May God bless you with strength and courage to cope up in this unfortunate time.
5. I express my heartfelt sympathies and condolences on the loss of your sister. May your heart find peace and comfort in such difficult times. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
RIP Messages on Death of Colleague
1. You and your family are in my heart and mind. My condolences on the passing of your father.
2. It’s terrible to hear about your loss and I express my sincere sympathy to you and your family
3. I am deeply saddened by the loss that you and your family have encountered. My condolences.
4. My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. May God give you the peace that you seek.
5. May my condolences bring you comfort and may my prayers ease the pain of this loss.
RIP Messages on Death of Boss
1. I was deeply saddened to hear your loss. My deepest sympathies to your family for this great loss.
2. I pray that in this difficult time, the love of God shelters you and mend the pain as you move forward.
3. May God put him in a special place from where he will be watching us, the people who loved and cherished him. Accept my deepest condolences.
4. May the care and love of those around you provide comfort and peace needed to get through the days ahead. My sincere condolences.
5. Death can never take a good man away, for, in the hearts of the people he inspired, the legacy remains and continuous throughout generations. He was a great teacher and father to many and may his soul find eternal rest.
RIP Messages on Death of a Pet
1. I’m deeply sorry to hear about the loss of your friend and pet. They were certainly a gift from above. I am so sorry for your loss.
2. Life is short, and the loss of a pet serves to remind us of how precious our time here truly is. I’m sorry to hear about the loss of such a wonderful pet.
3. Although no words can help to ease the loss you bear, just know that you are very close in every thought and prayer.
4. I am so sorry for you had to put down your dog. I admire your bravery and love; you are a great pet owner.
5. My deepest sympathy on the loss of your dog, I’ve known that dog for as long as I’ve known you, she will be missed.
Leave a Reply