Retirement is something everyone must experience in life someday, retirements are worth cel01ebrating the same way we celebrate other events.
Most times retirements come with double feeling, first, there is this bad feeling that you’re about to leave the job you have been doing for long and also the good feeling that at least you have to rest from the day to day struggles.
Meanwhile, it is not always easy to think up what to write in Retirement Messages, sometimes the right words just do not come to mind. If you face this issue right now, you can use these messages to draw inspiration or create your own unique touching words.
1. God will always be near you showering his blessings and faith on you and your family. He’ll guide you with His love walking the path of retirement.
2. Best wishes my friend on your early retirement our Lord will bless you in all your future plans with the desires of your heart.
3. Allow our Lord to use your wisdom, commitment, and abilities to further help people in need with you a heartwarming retirement.
4. May our Savior bless you with excellent health and enrich your retirement life with happiness and proud in your future endeavors.
5. God has blessed us with a wonderful colleague all these past years you’ve guided us when needed with your wisdom and experience thanks and enjoy your retirement.
1. Retire from work, but not from life.” – M.K. Soni
2. It is better to live rich than to die rich. – Samuel Johnson
3. The trouble with retirement is that you never get a day off. – Abe Lemons
4. There’s never enough time to do all the nothing you want. – Bill Waterson
5. Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter. – Mark Twain
Reasons Why Retirement Planning Is Important
1. You can’t work forever.
2. It’s unfair to depend upon your family.
3. Your retirement can contribute to your family.
4. The average life expectancy continues to rise.
5. Relying on social security or a pension is risky.
6. You always have enough money to save for retirement.
7. Retirement is the best time to check off your bucket list.
8. Your future may have more financial obstacles than your past or present.
1. Wishing all the very best in your retirement. May you have a healthy and happy life with your friends and family.
2. A farewell is always a grievous moment, but a coworker like you would always be remembered with great honor and love. Enjoy your retired life.
3. Wish you a happy, healthy, and adventurous life after retirement. May this new chapter brings immense ecstasy, laughter, and triumph in your life.
4. The old chapter is closed today, a new journey is about to begin; embark on it with a deep breath. Make sure you enjoy it all. Happy retirement.
5. Sending heartfelt wishes as you’re going to enter a new chapter and a new stage in life. But you’ll be still be missed for your dedication and honesty.
Funny Retirement Messages
1. Retirement is like a lifelong vacation, except that you are no longer fit to do most of the fun stuff. Congratulations.
2. Thankfully, retirement is mandatory and not an option. Otherwise, I would be stuck with an annoying colleague like you. xoxo
3. Congratulations on gaining two new best friends upon your retirement. Their names are Bed and Couch. You will be hanging out with them a lot.
4. Some people say that retirement signifies the end of all of life’s tension, but that’s true only if you have a grand pension.
5. The funny thing about retirement is that it makes you realize the importance of medical insurance.
Retirement Messages for Dad
1. Congratulations Dad, May this time of your life bring you all the pleasure under the sun!
2. Dad, may your retirement life be as sweet and satisfying. Thanks for being such a great provider.
3. You worked very hard every day to provide for us. Now its time to have a restful, fun and vibrant retirement!
4. Have fun with your new-found freedom! Wishing you and Mom’s retirement is a dream come true! – Dad, thanks for all you’ve done for us.
5. Dad, may the joy you gave us be returned to you in bunches every single day of your retired life. Congratulations to you and Mom.
Retirement Messages for Mum
1. Retirement is total freedom from work. Enjoy it with all your might. Happy retirement!
2. Mum, you really deserve to be congratulated for making it this far in life. Have a truly happy retirement.
3. Congratulations on your retirement! May your retired days be filled with sunshine and beauty.
4. As you officially break ties with hard work and welcome rest, I pray that each day of your retired life would be filled with great blessings of good health and joy.
5. Congratulations on retiring in such a glorious manner, Mom. I pray that God will personally bless and guide you throughout this exciting period of your life. Happy retirement!
Retirement Messages for Husband
1. Wishing you blessings and the best of everything on your retirement. My love.
2. May your happiness flourish as you on retirement. Have a blessed retirement.
3. I wish you great happiness and good health all the days of your retirement! Congrats!
4. My dear sweetheart, may your life after retirement is as beautiful and bright as the sunflower! All the best on your retirement!
5. Words can’t express how happy we feel seeing you go on retirement. We wish your days of retirement will be fun, sunny, peaceful and absolutely blissful.
Retirement Messages for Wife
1. Congratulations on a well deserved happy retirement my Love!!!
2. Late morning, breakfast in bed, no worries and full of rest! Happy retirement.
3. Even as they’ll be losing their stunning employee, I will be getting my wife for a full time! I love you.
4. Now I have the opportunity and I’m so excited to be spending the rest of my life with beloved wife.
5. I am very excited to share this moment with you! Your hard work pays off. Congratulations on a well deserved happy retirement…
Retirement Messages for Uncle
1. I’m extremely happy that finally you are getting retired from your desk job. But welcome to the household area. You can never run out of here, uncle.
2. Now that you are retiring, you will have so much time for us. This makes me so happy. I hope you will be enjoying your day’s max. Happy retirement.
3. We are so glad that you are retiring, and we wish your days of retirement will be fun and sunny! Happy retirement. Have fun and enjoy your life, dear uncle.
4. I cannot imagine how your company is going to work without you! I’m really laughing at them while I’m so glad that you will be more available now. Happy retirement.
5. Out of all the people, you deserve this break and deserve to have fun which you have been missing throughout the years due to workload. Congratulations on your retirement.
Retirement Messages for a Friend
1. May this next chapter of life bring you endless time to do the things you love!
2. Welcome to the next stage of your life, where every day is the weekend!
3. I’m so proud of the person that you are today. The dedication you had for your job, it’s time to enjoy life with two times more dedication than that.
4. I’m glad that you are finally retiring. Now should we start planning all the trips that we didn’t get to go? Oh my, good days here we come!
5. As your friend, I can say it’s your good deeds that have brought where you are today. I hope you know what retirement actually means! Happy Holidays for life.
Retirement Messages for Boss
1. Congratulations on your retirement. The department will never be the same without your leadership. We will miss you.
2. Thanks so much for being such a wonderful boss, we’ll miss you greatly but wish you the best on your retirement.
3. You were a good boss because more than instructions, you gave us direction and inspiration. Happy retirement.
4. I’ve been lucky to have such a great and understanding boss. I’ll miss you and your leadership. Happy retirement.
5. In terms of profit and loss, your retirement is a loss for your colleagues and a profit for your family. Farewell.
Retirement Messages for Mentor
1. Happy retirement to a motivator, a tutor, and a quintessential role model.
2. Thank you so much for your altruism, guidance, and useful advice. Here’s to a joyous retirement!
3. As you mark another important event in the journey of your life, we wish you the most rewarding retirement ever.
4. I hope that your retirement is full of fun and happiness and everything that you enjoy. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.
5. We appreciate the good example you have set for us. May God in His infinite mercy grant you good health to continue your wonderful work! Happy retirement!
Retirement Messages for a Teacher
1. At the time of the farewell party, I want to say just one thing, That was one and only thanks, All of you.
2. You will easily find a new set of cool students like us, but we’ll never find another cool teacher like you. Goodbye.
3. Dear Teacher! I am very thankful to you, You make my future life bright. Now I am going but you are always my hero.
4. We will surely miss the friendship and guidance you gave us in school, we wish nothing but the best for you on your retirement.
5. We’ll miss you as our teacher, but we’ll miss you more as our mentor, friend, and nurturer. Wish you a happy retirement.
Retirement Messages for Co-worker
1. Wishing you a long and enjoyable retirement!
2. Happy retirement! You’ll be missed but never forgotten!
3. You’ve been promoted to the retirement stage of your life! Congrats!
4. Don’t retire with regrets of what you couldn’t do. Retire with ambitions of what you will do now. Congratulations.
5. Promotion, bonuses, paid leave and insurance – retired life with the family will give you perks much bigger than these. Happy retirement.
Leave a Reply