The University of New South Wales is glad to notify the public about the PhD. International Awards in Energy Storage in Australia. The educational award is open to both overseas and home students for the academic year 2021/2022.
The programme is aimed at assisting talented and motivated students to achieve their career goals. Interested students who wish to undertake a Ph.D. degree program in Energy Storage are welcome to apply at the University of New South Wales.
Established in 1949, the University of New South Wales is an Australian public research university situated in Sydney’s Kensington suburb. It provides undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral qualifications.
Application Deadline: 31 March 2021
- Institution: University of New South Wales.
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: PhD degree
- Value of Award: Sum of $28,092
- Available Scholarships: Not Known
- Mode of Application: Online
- To be taken at: Australia.
- Acceptable Countries: Citizens from all over the world.
- Available Courses: PhD degree programme in Energy Storage at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants must meet these criteria to be eligible:
- Candidates must have a degree in Engineering or Chemistry with First-Class Honors equivalent.
- Then must demonstrate research skill in engineering or chemistry (through undergraduate or master’s thesis).
- Also have excellent communication, teamwork and management skills.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Students are to take admission at the university. After enrolling, they should submit the expression of interests to Associate Professors Chris Menictas (email@example.com)
- Supporting Documents: Please meet the documents required at the university.
- Admission Requirements: Students are recommended to go through the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants from outside the home country are obliged to provide proof of their English language proficiency through one of the requirements or tests.
Successful Scholars will receive an award amount of $28,092 provided by the University of New South Wales, the grant will be given each year and will cover the cost of living of the students, who want to be among an internationally leading research team.