Do you want to make an international career and get to know the world? Then, you must check out the BA Scholarships organized by the Munich Business School in Germany for the academic year 2023-2024.
This scholarship has been established to cover up to 10% – 50% of the tuition fee incurred in pursuing a Bachelor of International Business programme at the Munich Business School. All interested students are eligible to apply, be they in their home country national or foreign national students.
Munich Business School is a private international business school ranking 91st by QS ranking for its flagship programme. The mission of the school is to be the preferred business school in Germany for globally-minded, responsible and entrepreneurial personalities from all over the world in their lifelong pursuit of knowledge and personal development.
Why choose to study at Munich Business School? Munich Business School is a global-minded, responsible and entrepreneurial academy that encourages people to fully understand and appreciate their role in and impact on society and continuously advance their business knowledge. The university shelters students from all over the world in their lifelong pursuit of knowledge and personal development.
Application Deadline: The programme is scheduled to start in February and September for the respective semesters. Students must apply accordingly.
- University or Organization: Munich Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Germany.
- Eligible Countries: All international, as well as domestic students, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the Bachelor of International Business offered at the Munich Business School.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have enrolled and been accepted in the BACHELOR INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS (B.A.) by the Munich Business School.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students can apply for the designated bachelor’s programme via the university portal. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Authenticated copy of school leaving certificate, alternatively last 3 school reports
- Letter of Motivation
- Resume and photo
- Personal Statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants will need a school leaving certificate that entitles to higher education in Bavaria, e.g., Abitur, Fachhochschulreife, Matura, IB, and international school leaving certificates.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – min. 85
- IELTS – min. level of 6.5
- ELS English for Academic Purposes – Advanced Level 112
Successfully winning candidates will be awarded scholarships towards the education costs, typically 10-50% tuition fee incurred by the Munich Business School.