Scholarships are wonderful opportunities that provides access for any worthy and intelligent student to gain quality education. Grab this opportunity now! the King’s College London is offering an International Undergraduate Degree Award.
The main objective of this award is to assist UK, EU and foreign students, the funding opportunity is accessible to pursue an undergraduate degree program in Geography at the university. The sponsorship will award students through evaluation of their academic performances.
King’s College London is one of the top ten UK universities with high esteem. The cooperative effort of King George IV and Arthur Wellesley and the 1st Duke of Wellington formed the institution. It is the oldest university in England providing world-class teaching and advanced research.
Why you should study at King’s College London? The university offers students opportunities for cooperation. Here, you can enhance your skills and improve your CV outside of your studies through its portfolio of experiential learning awards.
Application Deadline: Application Closes on the 15 January 2021
- Institution: King’s College London
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Value of Award: Sum of £9,000
- Number of students to be awarded: One
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: UK, EU and Overseas students.
- To be taken at : UK
- Acceptable Countries: Students from across the globe
- Available Courses: Undergraduate (BA or BSc) degree programme in Geography.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be qualified, the candidates must meet the requirements below:
- Candidates must accept King’s offer of place as their first choice.
- Candidates must meet the conditions of offer (if your strongly accept an unconditional offer you are automatically fit to have met the conditions of your offer)
- Then candidates must be registering as a full-time student on the admissible course.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Students who have gotten an offer to study in an approved course at the university do not need a separate application process for this grant. All aspirants who have submitted a complete UCAS application will be considered automatically as part of the application process.
- Supporting Documents: All applications that are not complete will not be considered for the opportunity, e.g missing personal statements, references or predicted grades.
- Admission Requirements: Enrolling for the undergraduate degree programme at the university demands a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants will have to demonstrate an adequate level of English language that is required for their preferred programme. The level of English required for each programme is indicated by five-band system, each band correlates to a level of English language competence.
King’s College London will provide one scholarship worth £9,000, which is available for full-time entry into one of the appropriate undergraduate courses. The grants will be paid in installments throughout the period of study.