Life is a minefield of unintentional mistakes. Sometimes, you hurt someone you care about with careless words or thoughtless actions.
When the person you hurt is someone near and dear to you, make sure to offer sincere apologies as soon as you realize your error.
Meanwhile, here are the best Sorry Messages for family and friends. Use them in a card, email, SMS, phone call, voice mail, text message, sticky note, tweet, Facebook update, and a lot more.
Chocolate says “I’m sorry” so much better than words. ― Rachel Vincent
Nothing says you’re sorry like a dead bunny.
― Patricia Briggs
Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology you never got. ― Robert Brault
Never apologize, mister, it’s a sign of weakness. ― John Wayne
An apology is the superglue of life! It can repair just about anything. ― Lynn Johnston
Romantic Sorry Messages
1. My darling, you have every single right to be mad at me. I just want you to know that I am terribly sorry and that I love you so much.
2. I am so sorry for betraying your trust. Your trust is a treasure that I did not treat well. I will work hard to earn that trust back from you.
3. I now know that my dishonesty has been damaging to our relationship. For that, I am truly sorry. And I am sorry that I did not realize it earlier.
4. You are seriously the best thing that has ever happened to me and I am sorry that I thoughtlessly threw it all away. I just want you back.
5. After we fought and I had time to cool down and think things over, I realized just how much you really mean to me. Please forgive me.
I’m Sorry Messages for Fiancée
1. Being separated from you is my version of living hell. I cannot stand your absence anymore. I am begging for forgiveness. Please return to me, I am sorry.
2. I have learned to accept all the mistakes I make, but when they hurt the most important person in my life, then that is something I cannot accept. I beg for forgiveness, I love you.
3. I know that my actions have damaged the bond that the two of us share, but I am asking you to forgive me because I cannot live without you beside me. I am sorry.
4. When we first got together, we promised each other that will let nothing and nobody separate us. Yet, my actions have caused you to break that promise. I am begging you to forgive me, I love you and I am sorry.
5. Being with you has been the best thing I have ever experienced in my life. I really do not want it to end like this. Please forgive me for my stupidity, I love you.
I’m Sorry Messages for Fiancé
1. So sorry I yelled at you. My jealous heart took hold of me. I later realized it was the stranger, not you, who flirted.
2. Sorry for not trusting you. I know that mistrusting you is wrong. Put your hand in mine and let our hearts sing love’s sweet song.
3. I’m sorry if what I said made you angry. I wasn’t thinking straight because my love for you is intoxicating.
4. I have done many stupid things in my life, but breaking your heart truly is the pinnacle of my stupidity. Please come back to me. I love you.
5. My love for you is so strong, I cannot allow for something of such minor importance to have such a great impact on our relationship. I beg you to forgive me, I love you.
I’m Sorry Messages for Mum
1. Mom, I want to apologize for what I said, it was a moment of anger, but I never meant to hurt you.
2. I am sorry Mom for not wanting to hear your warnings; I thought I was doing well and now I realize I was wrong.
3. I will not smile until you forgive me, I feel sorry for the things I did. I promise it will never happen again.
4. I feel bad for making you cry and there is no way that I can change how I feel unless you forgive me, Mom.
5. Mom, it has been so long since I pushed away from you that I want you to please forgive me, you do not know much I miss you.
I’m Sorry Messages for Dad
1. Dear Dad, my apology to you is unconditional, just like your love.
2. I am sorry not just because I lied, but because I lied that I didn’t lie. Forgive me, dad.
3. I never meant to tarnish the beautiful colors you added in the hues of my life. Sorry, dad.
4. Forgiveness is the greatest virtue is what you have taught me. Won’t you practice what you preach? Sorry.
5. Every time I have deserved a piece of your mind, you have given me a piece of your heart. I am sorry for all the trouble, dad.
I’m Sorry Messages for Wife
1. I’m sorry for letting my anger take control of me. You mean more to me than anything in the world. Please forgive me, my darling wife.
2. I made a mistake, and it was a big one. I’m sorry for hurting you so deeply, sweet wife. Can you forgive me?
3. I want to be your hero again. Please let me show you how much you mean to me.
4. My bad attitude has put a permanent scar on your heart, and I will regret that for the rest of my life. I promise to work hard to be the loving man you married.
5. I’m sorry for not bringing my best to our marriage. Please know that you are the girl of my dreams, and I will work hard to earn your trust again.
I’m Sorry Messages for Husband
1. My charming husband, you don’t deserve the treatment I gave you, and I am genuinely sorry.
2. I don’t want to be the kind of wife I have been to you lately, so I am doing some deep soul searching to find ways to treat you better.
3. Please forgive my foolish behavior. You are the best husband, and I regret the way I treated you.
4. My inconsiderate actions were uncalled for. Please accept my apologies and let me make it up to you.
5. Please accept this big, heartfelt sorry wrapped in kisses and hugs and sealed with a few tears for the hurt I caused you, my sweet hubby.
I’m Sorry Messages for Friends
1. In life, friendship is being tested. I lied to you because I love you. I need to protect you. Sorry if I lied, my friend.
2. My mistake was an accident but our friendship isn’t. My apology is full of regret but our friendship isn’t.
3. I am not sorry for fighting with you. But I am sorry that I fought with you for the wrong reasons. Please forgive me bro…!
4. Our friendship is lifelong. My silly mistake is just a little pothole along this beautiful journey. I am sorry.
5. It’s very easy to say sorry but I know it’s very difficult to be the bigger person and say that it’s okay. Please forgive me, I am sorry.
I’m Sorry Messages for Girlfriend
1. I am very sorry and I want to make it up to you. Forgive me, babe. Apologizing is not a bad feeling after all.
2. I am very sorry for the other day, but I gotta admit you look red hot when you are angry. Please forgive me, baby. I am sorry.
3. Your main objective for this separation is to make me realize my mistakes. I understand now and I am a very sorry baby. I was being stupid. Please come back now.
4. I took the first wrong step to damage this relation but I expect you to take the right step and save it from breaking. I love you and I am very sorry for my dumbness.
5. No one is perfect and I know I have more faults than other people but you are the only one I have given my heart because I knew it that only you are meant to hold it. Pardon, my lady.
I’m Sorry Messages for Boyfriend
1. Our love story is not over yet. Let’s start our next chapter with an apology from me. Sorry, I said what I said.
2. I have never felt so empty in a house full of memories. I truly cannot function without you. So please, forgive me. I love you.
3. Our paths are so intertwined that is practically impossible to separate them now. So I beg of you, please forgive me and let’s start our relationship over. I love you.
4. I am terribly sorry that I let all of this anger and frustration out, and vented it onto you. It was a terrible thing to do and I sincerely apologize for everything. Please forgive me. I love you.
5. There is one thing I want more right now to make this right. It’s the smile I get to see on your face when you come home to me. Please forgive me. I love you.
I’m Sorry Messages for Boss
1. I know my action has hurt you and hence want to apologise from the depth of my heart. I’m sorry boss.
2. I know your heart is bigger than my mistake. Kindly accept my heartiest apologies. Such mistakes won’t ever be repeated Boss.
3. It is nothing but my lack of knowledge that caused the problem with the file. I know it can also lead you to trouble, boss. I’m extremely sorry.
4. I know your heart is bigger than my mistake. Kindly accept my heartiest apologies. Such mistakes won’t ever be repeated Boss.
5. I do not want the amazing bond that I have with you boss due to some little altercation that we had. I’m sorry for my wrong words to you, boss.
I’m Sorry Messages for Colleagues
1. You know I will never ever forget your birthday. It’s just I’m just fashionably late. Belated happy birthday.
2. I missed your birthday by a mile, but this message is just right next to your eye. Belated happy birthday.
3. You are such a great co-worker and I feel bad with what I said in the meeting to you. I hope you will forgive me. I’m really sorry!
4. Unfortunately, that is exactly where I find myself today—in a situation that I created and for which I am solely responsible.
5. I would like to apologize to you. I’m sorry for what I have done. Those words should not come out from my mouth. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I promise to be a good co-worker for you.
Leave a Reply