It is very simple and fast when you want to upload YouTube videos from your phone and that is exactly what you will learn from this article. All you have to do is to read this article carefully and you will be very much good to go.
YouTube has been a source of entertainment and at the same time, a platform for a business whereby YouTubers upload Youtube videos to their YouTube channel and in the end make a lot of money if they have already applied for Google Adsense.
This is an opportunity that the YouTube community gave to users especially those that are already partner with the platform and will like to make money at the end.
As we all know, YouTube is one place everybody goes to when they want to get entertained and as a YouTuber, knowing what your audience is looking for and giving it to them is one way to get rich monetary.
You can upload YouTube videos from your mobile phone if you have the YouTube application installed on your device. It doesn’t take time to upload your videos when doing it with a phone, provided there is a good internet connection, then you are very much good to go.
How to Download YouTube App
It is free to download the mobile app on your phone, you simply need to take the steps below.
- Open your mobile store (Google Play Store or App Store) from your app drawer
- In the search bar, type, and search for “YouTube”
- Select the official YouTube app and tap on “Install”
- The application will be installed successfully on your device.
How to Upload Videos to YouTube with an Android Phone
Using the YouTube Android app that you’ve downloaded or already have on your phone, you can upload YouTube videos by recording a new video or selecting an existing one. See the steps below.
- Sign in to your channel on the YouTube app.
- At the top of the app, tap the camera.
- Record a new video or select an existing video from your gallery.
- Add a title (max 100 characters) and description (max 5,000 characters) to your video.
- (Optional) Use enhancements:
- Add a filter to your video.
- Trim your video by dragging the edges of the white box beneath your video.
- Select “Yes, it’s made for kids” or “No, it’s not made for kids” to choose your audience. If you aren’t sure, check out this Help Center article.
- Tap UPLOAD to publish your video.
Sometimes we begin uploading your video while you’re recording the video. We never publish a video without your consent.
It’s as simple as that. Provided you adhere to the simple basics outlined above, your video will be published quickly.