How To Delete PUBG Mobile Account
Are you tired of using PUBG Mobile and want to cancel (shut) or even deactivate your account as a result?
If the above is the case then don’t bother because here is the right place where you can learn how to cancel (close) or even deactivate your account.
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete your PUBG Mobile account among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Meanwhile, PUBG Mobile is a popular online multiplayer game in which 100 users participate in a single match in order to survive until the individual or a group of 4 people last. The application provides an option to create or edit account information, upload pictures, link your social media account, play the game with your friends or unknown players participating around the worldwide and share your progress with one click of a button on your social media account.
A Little Bit about Website
PUBG Mobile application was developed and released by Bluehole and PUBG Corporation in March 2017 and currently, it is one of the best online android game that can be accessed worldwide. As per source currently, there are more than 100 million users installed the game on their phone.
How to Delete PUBG Mobile Account
There are two types of account in PUBG Mobile game the first one is created as Guest and the second one is created with a social media account. In this article, we will focus on both account types so no matter of the type of account you have created you can delete your account by following the below-mentioned methods.
Delete your Guest Account
If your account type is guest then follow the step by step function given below:-
- Open your PUBG game and then tap on GEAR like icon on the bottom right side of your page.
- Once you tap on the icon you will be taken to the SETTINGS page on this page tap on the button LOG OUT given at the bottom left side of the page.
- Once you log out from your account remove the application from your mobile and wait for 7 days that will remove your account data from PUBG.
Unlink Your Facebook Account to Remove Account
If you have created your account using Facebook then follow the steps given below:-
- First you have to go to facebook dashboard page from your computer and then click on the drop-down arrow gave right next to the Notification bar.
- Once you click on Drop Down arrow a list of the drop-down menu will appear on that menu tap on link SETTINGS.
- On the Left-hand side of the SETTINGS, a panel of links will be given just search of the link APP AND WEBSITE and click on it.
- On APP AND WEBSITE page you can see a bunch of companies logos in which you have used your Facebook account to LOG-IN. On those logo search for PUBG and TICK the icon.
- Once you Tick the Icon click on button REMOVE and the data associated with the application will be deleted entirely.
For more information on how to Delete PUBG Mobile Account stay updated to this website.
Leave a Reply