How To Delete 123-reg Account
Are you tired of using 123-regand want to cancel (shut) or even deactivate your account as a result?
If the above is the case then don’t bother because here is the right place where you can learn how to cancel (close) or even deactivate your account.
There are various reasons why you may wish to delete your 123-reg account among all of them is email spamming by the company.
Meanwhile, 123-reg is an online domain registration and hosting company that that provide variety of tools which helps users to build their own web pages. The website provides option to create or edit account information, browse through list of online hosting plan, choose one of the plans of your wish and pay for it using various payment methods and build your own website using builder tools.
A Little Bit about Company
123-reg company was founded by Jonathan Brealey and Tim Beresford in 2000 and currently it is one of the best online website for domain hosting which has registered more than 3.5 million domain. As per source currently there are more than 1200 employee working for the company.
How to Delete 123-reg Account
Currently there is only one way to delete your account from 123-reg which is given below:-
Delete your Account through Form
- Go to the following url “https://www.123-reg.co.uk/support/Protected/MySupport.aspx”.
- Once you go through the URL it will ask you to LOGIN.
- Once Login you will be redirected to a form here you need to fill out the necessary info regarding your account.
- On what would you like to talk about? Choose ACCOUNT & BILLING.
- Now type your honest reason your honest reason to delete your account and choose the website where your account is associated and send the support form
Note : It will take 90 days to delete your account permanently from Us. During that time Instagram is inaccessible once deletion process is done you cant recover your account.
For more information on how to Delete 123-reg Account stay updated to this website.