If you are in a relationship or have ever been in one, then you will know that relationships are full of ups and downs. It is unavoidable, even in the best relationship.
Whatever the cause of the discord in your relationship is, the only way to fix things is to offer up an apology. When you say “I’m sorry,” you are admitting responsibility for what went wrong.
Meanwhile, here are the best Apology Messages for family and friends. Use them in a card, email, SMS, phone call, voice mail, text message, sticky note, tweet, Facebook update, and a lot more.
1. I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing. – Plato
2. An apology is a lovely perfume; it can transform the clumsiest moment into a gracious gift. – Margaret Lee Runbeck
3. In this life, when you deny someone an apology, you will remember it at the time you beg forgiveness. – Toba Beta
4. Never make a defense or an apology until you are accused. – King Charles
5. Would ‘sorry’ have made any difference? Does it ever? It’s just a word. One word against a thousand actions. – Sarah Ockler
I Am Sorry Messages
1. I am so very sorry that I took you for granted. You are everything to me and more. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?
2. I know that I ruined your trust in me. Please forgive me, I never wanted you to doubt me and my intentions.
3. My darling, you have every single right to be mad at me. I just want you to know that I am terribly sorry and that I love you so much.
4. I am so sorry for betraying your trust. Your trust is a treasure that I did not treat well. I will work hard to earn that trust back from you.
5. Can you ever find it in your heart to forgive me for this huge mistake that I have made? I love you too much to give up on us. You are my future.
Apology Messages for Mum
1. You are the most beautiful mother in the world, but I am like an ugly scar on your face. Sorry.
2. I am the superlative of horrible but you are the superlative of nice. Let’s strike a balance. Sorry, mother.
3. I came to you only when I was blue. But you always stood by my side, proving that your love for me is unconditional and true. Sorry for being selfish.
4. The cycle of the perfect apology starts with a Mistake followed by Regret, followed by a Sorry, followed by Forgiveness. I did the first three, please complete the last. I am sorry mom.
5. I will make you heave a sigh of relief, by showing you that your daughter has turned a new leaf. Sorry, mom.
Apology Messages for Dad
1. You wanted me to be the apple of your eye but my shameful actions have made me the dust beneath your feet. Sorry, dad.
2. A bear hug from my daddy can fix anything which is broken, including our relationship. Sorry, dad.
3. I never meant to tarnish the beautiful colors you added in the hues of my life. Sorry, dad.
4. Forgiveness is the greatest virtue is what you have taught me. Won’t you practice what you preach? Sorry.
5. Every time I have deserved a piece of your mind, you have given me a piece of your heart. I am sorry for all the trouble, dad.
Apology Messages for Wife
1. My love! I love you so much and forever. I confess that I had a mistake and I never repeat that again. Forgive me and I’m very sorry for my activities!
2. Everything may be fair in love and war… but in our love, the truth is the only fairness. Sorry, I lied.
3. Dear wife! I know that I was wrong but I also know you have a big heart! I’m very sorry for everything, now forgive me for your big heart!
4. I have loved you, with all my heart till now and will keep doing that. I am sorry for talking to you rudely, I should never have.
5. Sweetheart! I hope you forgive me for my rough activities last night. I didn’t understand what to do or not to do. Now I feel very sorry for that. Forgive me for such bad actors.
Apology Messages for Forgetting an Anniversary
1. I am so sorry that I forgot our special day. Please forgive me. Every day with you is so special to me.
2. I am so sorry that I forgot about our anniversary. I have no excuses to offer, only my apologies and my love for you.
3. Today is our special day and it deserves to be celebrated. I am sorry for forgetting our anniversary.
4. I cannot believe I forgot our anniversary. I am so sorry and I will do anything you want to make up for this mistake.
5. You are the most important thing to me and I know that my forgetting our anniversary suggests otherwise. I am sorry I let you down. Let me treat you to a great date night to really celebrate our special day.
Apology Messages for Husband
1. I am sorry from the bottom of my heart for whatever I did and for whatever I said. Please forgive me.
2. No matter how many times you reject my apology, I will never surrender, I will never quit until you decide to forgive me. Because my love for you is too strong to just let go.
3. They say that you have to fight for the things you love, so I’ve let my ego aside, put on my armor, and I’m prepared to fight for you because you are the love of my life. Please forgive me.
4. I’m sorry for being demanding, and I hope you will take me back in your arms again. I miss that tender spot on your shoulder, honey. Forgive me?
5. I am the only one who needs to apologize for the troubles we’ve had this week. I’m sorry and I hope we can get back to being the happiest couple in town.
Apology Messages for Fiancée
1. I want you to know that I am sorry. It was all me to blame. I love you and I will be true to you forever. Please forgive me.
2. I have shown you what an idiot I can be by making that mistake. Now it is your turn to show me what a darling you can be by giving your anger a break. I am sorry.
3. I miss you so bad. It was wrong of me to hurt you that way and I am really sorry. Forgive me love, and I’ll show you how much I care.
4. I know you’re angry but I want you to think about all the beautiful memories, that have made us believe that we’re meant to be. I am sorry.
5. I am sorry for making you lose your temper. But to be honest, you look boiling hot when your temper boils over.
Apology Messages for Fiancé
1. Although I may have a hot temper, it is not hotter than you. Please, please, please forgive me.
2. My lies may have been the dark clouds, but your forgiveness will be the silver lining. I am sorry.
3. Right now, I feel bad because I made you so unbelievably sad. Tears of sorrow cross my face as I wish that I could take your place. Forgive me, my love.
4. I am sorry that I bombarded you with my angry outburst. From now on I promise to think about our relationship first. I am sorry.
5. Since you are such a handsome, hot, and sexy gentleman, forgiving me is something you surely can. I am sorry.
Apology Messages for Girlfriend
1. I want to see you so much! I want to hug you and look into your beautiful eyes! Forget all quarrels and offenses, and let us stay together forever!!!
2. I will do anything you want. Come back to me as soon as you can! Come back, please! I’m begging! We will lose our love and regret it…
3. Forgive me for all the trouble I have caused… Frankly speaking, I kiss your photo every day before I go to bed. I wish I could have a second chance.
4. My bae, before you take offense, think one more time. It is better to smile and forgive than slam the door in front of happiness!!!
5. I want to stand before you on my knees. I want to apologize. Today I realized that without your love and forgiveness, it makes no sense for me to go on living.
Apology Messages for Forgetting Birthday
1. Birthdays like yours are never meant to be forgotten, but a boyfriend like me is meant to be forgiven. I am so sorry that I forgot about your birthday.
2. Even if I did not wish you on your birthday, you are still the most special person in my life. I want you to be happy in the year ahead, happy birthday!
3. You have every right to be mad at me for forgetting your special day, but can you forgive me?
4. Your birthday came and went, and I missed the moment. Happy belated birthday to my love, I am sorry for greeting you so late.
5. I might have a forgetful mind but I have a large heart that I am hoping will make up for me forgetting your birthday.
Apology Messages for Boyfriend
1. I have never felt so empty in a house full of memories. I truly cannot function without you. So please, forgive me. I love you.
2. He loves me, he loves me not. Oh, just the thought of the latter breaks my heart. Sorry, I lied.
3. Whatever it takes to feel your embrace the way I did so many times before is what I will do if you’ll forgive me. Sorry.
4. There is one thing I want more right now to make this right. It’s the smile I get to see on your face when you come home to me. Please forgive me. I love you.
5. I am terribly sorry that I let all of this anger and frustration out, and vented it onto you. It was a terrible thing to do and I sincerely apologize for everything. Please forgive me. I love you.
Sorry Messages for Friends
1. I fight with you, I shout at you, I do misbehave, I hurt you a lot, but I simply can’t live without you. I am sorry…
2. In life, friendship is being tested. I lied to you because I love you. I need to protect you. Sorry if I lied, my friend.
3. My mistake was an accident but our friendship isn’t. My apology is full of regret but our friendship isn’t.
4. I am not sorry for fighting with you. But I am sorry that I fought with you for the wrong reasons. Please forgive me bro…!
5. Sorry for being such a brat the other day and thank you for being such a wonderful friend by hugging me even when I was wrong.
Apology Messages for Boss
1. Please accept my sincere apology. I was distracted and my lack of attention to detail caused this situation.
2. My mistake is not bigger than your heart. I hope you will forgive me. I assure that this will never happen again.
3. Unfortunately, that is exactly where I find myself today—in a situation that I created and for which I am solely responsible.
4. That was the worst thing I ever had done in my life and I know that was all my fault. I am sorry please forgive me.
5. Dear Boss, I know I made a mistake but you are the one who can forgive it and let it go. I am sorry please forgive me…
Apology Messages for Colleagues
1. You are such a great co-worker and I feel bad with what I said in the meeting to you. I hope you will forgive me. I’m really sorry!
2. Unfortunately, that is exactly where I find myself today—in a situation that I created and for which I am solely responsible.
3. I would like to apologize to you. I’m sorry for what I have done. Those words should not come out from my mouth. I didn’t meant to hurt you. I promise to be a good co-worker to you.
4. You know I will never ever forget your birthday. It’s just I’m just fashionably late. Belated happy birthday.
5. I missed your birthday by a mile, but this message is just right next to your eye. Belated happy birthday.
Leave a Reply