You can study in Harvard University on fully funded scholarship, partially funded scholarships or Awards. Harvard University offers postgraduate and undergraduate programs in various disciplines. You can check the updated list of Scholarships offered by Harvard University.
Harvard University is a private Ivy League University ideally located in Cambridge, Massachusetts. It is ranked in 3rd position in QS World University Rankings 2019. Together with being the oldest university in United States, Harvard has the reputation for its history, reputation and education quality. Among its 13 prestigious schools and institutes, Harvard comprises top-ranked Business school and Medical school. Apart from its academic excellence, Harvard has the largest university endowment in the world.
Eligible high school students, 1st degree student, Masters & Ph.D Degree (including international candidates) are automatically considered for a variety of admission scholarships when they apply to the University.
1. Scholarship Sponsor(s): Harvard University
2. Scholarships to be taken at: Harvard University, USA
3. Scholarship Type: Entrance Award/Tuition Award
4. Scholarship level: Undergraduate, Master’s & Ph.D Degree
5. Slots: Over 1,000 scholarships to be awarded
6. Scholarship Worth: Please see scholarship benefits
7. Subject Eligibility: All undergraduate study programmes
8. Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Application Deadline: Varies by programme
To be eligible for Harvard University Academy Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
1. Applicants must be International students
2. Applicants must have applied or applying to Harvard University
3. Applicants must be fluent in English Language
4. Applicants should check and meet the university’s admission requirements at the admission requirements page.
5. The scholarship awards and cut-offs will vary by division, faculty and college.
How to Apply for Harvard University Scholarship
To apply for Harvard University Academy Scholarship, applicants should follow the guidelines below:
The completed application will include:
1. Cover letter which succinctly states the applicant’s academic field, country or region of specialization, and proposed research topic
2. Curriculum vitae (CV) or resumé; including list of publications
3. Research proposal (2500 word maximum); including intellectual objectives and planned methodological and disciplinary work
4. A copy of your Undergraduate, Master’s & Ph.D program transcript
5. Three letters of recommendation (uploaded through the online application)
All parts of the application, including the three letters of recommendation, are submitted online as pdf documents. The online application is accessed through the homepage of The Harvard Academy’s website. To access the application, click on the APPLY ONLINE button.