Eid Mubarak also called the “Festival of Breaking the Fast”, is a religious holiday celebrated by Muslims worldwide that marks the end of Ramadan, the Islamic holy month of fasting.
It marks the culmination of the annual pilgrimage to Mecca and remembering the sacrifice of Abraham. On the auspicious occasion of Eid ul-Adha, greet your loved ones with these wonderful wishes.
However, here are Happy Eid Mubarak Messages, Prayer, Greetings & Quotes to commemorate the festival of Eid Mubarak.
Happy Eid Mubarak Messages
1. On Eid Mubarak, wishing that your sacrifices are appreciated and your prayers are answered by the Almighty. Have a blessed Eid Al-Adha!
2. May the divine blessings of Allah bring you hope, faith, and joy on Eid al-Adha and forever. Happy Eid Mubarak!!!
3. On the Holy occasion of Eid al-Adha that celebrates the Hajj… May you be filled with happiness and may every step of your journey through life be blessed by Allah. Eid Mubarak!
4. On Eid Ul Adha, wishing that your sacrifices are appreciated and your prayers are answered by the almighty. Have a blessed Eid Mubarak!
5. May Allah’s blessings be with you today and always. Eid Ul Adha Mubarak!
Happy Eid Mubarak Prayers
1. It is You we worship, and You O Lord, we ask for help. – The Holy Quran 1:5
2. Remember your Lord morning and evening, deep in your heart with humility and with fear; and also in a low voice; do not be of those who are heedless. – The Holy Quran 7:205
3. Show forgiveness, speak for justice and avoid the ignorant. – The Holy Quran 7:199
4. Whoever desires to meet his Lord, he should do good deeds and not associate anyone in the worship of his Lord. – The Holy Quran 18:110
5. This Quran guides to the best path, and brings good news to the believers who lead a righteous life, that they have deserved a great recompense. – The Holy Quran, 17:9
Happy Eid Mubarak Quotes
1. I put my trust in Allah, my Lord, and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path [the truth]. (Koran 11:55-56)
2. The taking of one innocent life is like taking all of mankind… and the saving of one life is like saving all of mankind. (Koran, 5:33)
3. O You who believe! Enter absolutely into peace [Islam]. Do not follow in the footsteps of Satan. He is an outright enemy to you. (Koran: 2, 208)
4. He is the One God; the Creator, the Initiator, the Designer. To Him belong the most beautiful names. Glorifying Him is everything in the heavens and the earth. He is the Almighty, most wise. (Koran 59:24)
5. Whoever desires to meet his Lord, he should do good deeds and not associate anyone in the worship of his Lord. (Koran – 18:110)
Happy Eid Mubarak for Wife
1. I am taking this opportunity to wish you and your family an Eid that will bring joy and happiness to your life. Remember me also in your prayers and a very happy Eid my dear.
2. May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and Joy. Wishing my love a happy and blessed celebration.
3. This Eid is a special day for both of us. May God bring hope, love, happiness, warmth, and joy in our lives. Eid Mubarak!
4. On this special occasion of Eid, I pray to God that he always keeps us happy and together and brings lots of joy and happiness in our lives.
5. I am so thankful to God that he has brought you in my life. With you, my life has changed a lot and I wish that we will stay together forever. Eid Mubarak!
Happy Eid Mubarak for Husband
1. Every Eid with you is like a blessing from Allah. Thanks for being with me there always. Eid Mubarak to the person I love most.
2. Your love makes my every day so special. And when it comes to Eid, my pleasure doubles as I have you to spend the day with and share the joys together.
3. Nothing feels more wonderful than spending a beautiful day with a beautiful partner. I love you. Eid Mubarak dear!
4. You are the reason why my life is so colorful each day. Let me make this Eid such a colorful one for you! Eid Mubarak my love!
5. Eid is not just a day to rejoice for me. It’s a day that makes me feel grateful to Allah for blessing my life with so many gifts, including the one I’m wishing Eid Mubarak now!
Happy Eid Mubarak Messages for Friends
1. On this special occasion of Eid, I am wishing you and your family a joyous celebration and showers of Allah’s blessings.
2. I wish you enough blessings, peace, and joy on this auspicious occasion of Eid. Eid Mubarak my friend!
3. May Allah have mercy and relieve you from all the worries of life on this Eid occasion. Happy Eid!
4. During this special occasion of Eid, I wish that Allah’s blessings light up your path and lead to happiness.
5. I am sending you warm wishes on this happy occasion of Eid, May Allah brings peace, happiness and so much prosperity your way. Eid Mubarak my dear!
Happy Eid Mubarak Messages for Family
1. May Allah accept all your sacrifices, prayers and forgive you all your wrongdoings. Wish you and your family a happy Eid. Eid Mubarak!
2. Eid Mubarak to you! I feel like I can’t hold it to be away from any longer, I want to be with you this Eid. Eid Mubarak to you my family! I love you all.
3. May the blessings of Allah be with you and your family throughout the day and many years to come. I wish you, Eid Mubarak!
4. Dear dad and mom, thank you for raising me to be who I am today. You are the reason why my Eid is always so memorable. Eid Mubarak to you!
5. Consider yourself lucky and blessed as you got all the time to celebrate with your family. Eid Mubarak.
Happy Eid Mubarak Messages for Girlfriend
1. Darling, you mean the world to me. You are the desire of my heart. I pray to Allah to protect and bless you abundantly. Eid Mubarak!
2. My Eid will not be complete until I get to see you. I want to deliver my Eid message to you physically. Happy Eid Mubarak to you my love!
3. You are the beauty of my life, I love you dearly and I can’t stop thinking about you. I wish you Eid Mubarak, my love.
4. It’s my prayer to be with you forever, to celebrate every occasion with you. Eid Mubarak babe!
5. Eid will be more meaningful if we get to celebrate it together. I thank Allah for bringing you to me. Wishing you Eid Mubarak my love!
Happy Eid Mubarak Messages for Boyfriend
1. This is one of those days to rejoice and be thankful for what we have in life. I am so thankful to have you. Eid Mubarak sweetheart!
2. May Allah always be with you, to shower you with his blessing each day of your life and make our relationship more strong. Eid Mubarak to my boyfriend!
3. I feel so happy because I will be spending this Eid with you. You are my world. Eid Mubarak!
4. There is nothing that makes me happy than having you in my life. I love you more than anything. Eid Mubarak my love!
5. I am so grateful to have you in my life, more so as my lover. You are my dream come true. I want to live with you until my last breath. Eid Mubarak my love!
Happy Eid Mubarak Messages for Brother
1. My Eid is incomplete without a brother like you. You are just amazing. May you have a wonderful day. Eid Mubarak, brother!
2. This is the day to spend time with those who are so dear to your heart. May you enjoy the occasion with those you love. With love, I wish you a happy Eid Mubarak.
3. May Allah fill your life with success, May your star be brighter than ever. You will always be on my prayers. I wish you Eid Mubarak, brother!
4. May Allah decorate your life with success and brighten your ways with the lights of heaven. You are always on my prayers. Eid Mubarak, brother!
5. May the grace of Allah fall upon you like raindrops and may all your problems be vanished like a puff of smoke. Always keep faith in Allah. Eid Mubarak.
Happy Eid Mubarak Messages for Sister
1. Wishing a very happy Eid Mubarak with lots of love and respect from the deepest corner of my heart. I feel lucky to have a sister like you. Eid Mubarak!
2. A sister like you is a blessing only for the fortunate ones. I want to thank Allah for being so kind to me by giving me a sister like you. Eid Mubarak!
3. I am fortunate to have a prayer and spend this Eid with my sister. Wishing you Eid Mubarak Sister!
4. Sending you warm wishes on this Eid, May you find reasons to be happy each day. Eid Mubarak Sister!
5. I thank Allah for blessing me with a sweet sister like you. Your love and guidance have greatly impacted my life. Eid Mubarak, sister.
Happy Eid Mubarak Messages for Boss
1. Thank you for not only being my boss but also my mentor. May your life be filled with joy this Eid occasion. Eid Mubarak boss!
2. Boss, May Allah answer all your prayers and accept your sacrifices this Eid and always. Eid Mubarak to you and your family
3. Thank you for being not only a boss but also a guardian and a mentor for us. May your life be filled with happiness unlimited! Eid Mubarak!
4. May the love of Almighty Allah be with you forever. May he grant you a long life. Eid Mubarak to the wisest and most amazing boss in the world!
5. It’s my prayer for this day to be a blessing to you. May it be a day of endless joy and peace. Eid Mubarak to you and your family, boss!
Happy Eid Mubarak Messages for Colleagues
1. My Dear colleague may this day be a blessing in your life. May you be blessed with peace, love, and prosperity! Eid Mubarak!
2. You are a wonderful gift, a treasure to my life. I don’t know if I could have completed this project it was not your help. Eid Mubarak to you!
3. May your life be filled with success and your house with happiness. Eid Mubarak to you and your family. Enjoy the day to the fullest!
4. Take a break from all the stresses and give some time to your family. May this bring you all the things you need in life. Eid Mubarak!
5. May the blessings of Allah keep coming like a flood in your life and sweep you away to the land of success and prosperity! Eid Mubarak!
Leave a Reply