Graduation is the most important milestone in education. Everyone always tries to keep their parents happy by completing their graduation with an outstanding result and achieving good grades.
When they become successful the happiness of their parents has no bounds. So, after their big achievement as a graduate, they deserve hearty congratulations and appreciation for their hard work and success.
Every parent should congratulate their child on the very Happy Graduation Day, as it is the pay off of their hard work, attentive study, discipline, and many other performances. As a parent, you should wish and greet your Son by graduation congratulation messages.
1. Graduation is not the end; it’s the beginning. – CJK Nwafor
2. Graduation is the end of theoretical knowledge and the start of practical life. – Geetha Laxman
3. The fireworks begin today. Each diploma is a lighted match. Each one of you is a fuse. – Edward Koch
4. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. – Henry David Thoreau
5. To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe. – Anatole France
Short Graduation Messages
1. Hip hip hooray for the graduate!
2. Congrats on your outstanding achievement!
3. Graduate to the finer things. Congrats buddy!
4. May today hold the promise of many great tomorrows!
5. Proceed with great purpose – but, first, take some time to enjoy!
6. Graduation equals smart people wearing stupid hats!
7. Respect your elders. We graduated without Wikipedia.
8. Just remember, bosses, don’t accept notes from your mother.
9. 4 years, 3 books, and 210 keggers! Congratulations big shooter!
10. Congratulations to me for sitting through that long graduation ceremony.
1. I will not but wish you well for your illustrious accomplishment. You are indeed an achiever!
2. Thanks be to God you’re now a distinguished personality, worthy to be celebrated. May this great feat open new doors of opportunity for you.
3. Through thin and thick you paved the way. Relentlessly you mounted the cadre of success. Congratulations on this great feat!
4. I’m glad you’re not just graduating today but you came out top on the list. What a success! Thank you for not giving up on yourself.
5. If you can make it, I believe every other person with a good prospect can. We delight and take pride in your success. Accept my hearty wishes.
6. Graduating now is never a license to stop learning. It’s rather a pointer to keep pursuing, and I know you will surely get there. You’re unstoppable!
Graduation Messages for Son
1. I’m so proud that I know someone so smart. Congratulations on your hard work and dedication. Happy graduation!
2. I want to congratulate you on this happy date. It’s time for you to celebrate since today is the day you graduate.
3. It was our lifelong dream to see you dressed as a graduate. Today you fulfilled our dream. We are so proud of you!
4. Becoming a graduate is a huge milestone for everyone. I am congratulating you on achieving this milestone. I hope you will go a long way. Happy graduation day!
5. Congratulations to our dearest child. Today we are so much proud of you. We wish and hope that one day you will reach the apex of success.
6. Today, we are so grateful and proud of all the best things you did. Love you a lot and pray to God for giving our son the ability to do more great things in life. Congratulations!
7. You are such an invaluable gift from God. We watch you change and grow as season come then quickly go. But God has a perfect plan to ship our boy into a successful man. We are proud of you my son!
8. Congratulation on your accomplishment. We just want to tell you how proud we are about you. It’s a result of your hard work. May God help you to find much more like this.
9. We are thankful to God for your successful graduation. It’s the result of your sincerity, hard work, and patience. You have found the result of your hard work. Congrats!
10. When we heard the news of your good result the tears came to eyes with joy. We were the happiest and proudest parents in this world. May God fill your earth with joy and success.
11. You are truly a living proof that beauty and brains can go together well. Congratulations on achieving the highest honors! We are proud of you!
12. Congratulation on your outstanding result. You have worked hard for this success. And you made it. All the best for your upcoming life.
13. You know God helps those who help themselves. You deserve this result as you have worked very hard. I am really feeling proud of you. Well done dear.
14. I pray that Almighty always makes you happy as you are today. Today is your day. You are the one who achieved this. Congratulations Graduate!
15. Happy Graduation Day! From today you are not a little girl at all. You are an adult who is successful in her life. Proud of you. You did it! Congrats!
16. I always wanted to see you in this costume. Today you have fulfilled my dream. Thank you, sister. This calls for celebrating! Congratulations!
17. I hope that every day will be a perfect day like this for you. As you are smiling today may you smile every day. Congratulations! You made it!
18. Congratulations to the new graduate! Today we are celebrating your success. Thank you for giving us this opportunity. We are proud of you.
19. To our dear daughter. Congratulations on your graduation! We’re thrilled to be celebrating with you as you move on to your next big adventure. You’ve accomplished so much.
20. Dearest Son. We’re so proud of everything you’ve achieved these last twelve years in school. It wasn’t always easy, but you worked hard and maintained a good attitude. Your determination and positive outlook will get you far. We love you!
Graduation Message for Son from Mother
1. Just how my son completed his graduation, I believe he will be successful in his practical life too. God must bless my son.
2. As of your mom, I’m so much proud of you and so glad to share the excitement of your graduation day. My heartfelt blessing to you my son.
3. Dear son, congratulation for your graduation. I feel so much proud of you. I hope you will continue working hard to make you a completely successful man.
4. Love, prayers, and blessings on your well-deserved success my child. I wish my son’s future life will be very successful, beautiful and colorful. Best wishes to you!
5. Congratulation my dear son. Today I am very happy. It is such an invaluable gift for me. So I want to say a simple thanks to you for everything you did. You make me proud to be your mother.
6. Today I am the happiest mother in the world. My baby boy has grown up. Now he is a graduate. Congratulation! On this day I want to say spread your wings and live your life. Stay happy and be wise.
Graduation Message for Son from Father
1. Dear son, as a father I’m very proud of you today. From today you are a graduate. God bless you my child and many good wishes for your future.
2. The success of a son is always a joy to his father. You did well in studies and I wish you all the very best in the career that you will choose.
3. It’s a pleasure to congratulate you on this lovely moment. I’m so much proud of you for completing your graduation and wish you will succeed in every aspect of life.
4. Graduation is undoubtedly a great achievement in life. But as a father, I will say not the last thing to achieve success in life, you should be a good man. God must bless my son.
5. Congratulations on your graduation my son! You are really worthy of this, cause you have dedicated a lot to achieve this milestone. Now it’s time to turn your dreams into reality.
6. You have brightened the name of me and our entire family by completing your graduation successfully. From today I can introduce myself as a graduate boy’s father. I pray to fulfill all your dreams.