If your sister recently completed her graduation then you should congratulate her on this big achievement and show your pride.
Whatever it is her high school graduation, college graduation or university graduation you may greet her with heartwarming, funny or inspiring graduation wishes.
Here we have some unique graduation messages and graduation wishes for your sister you will find it helpful to express your happiness and heartfelt wishes.
1. Graduation is not the end; it’s the beginning. – CJK Nwafor
2. Graduation is the end of theoretical knowledge and the start of practical life. – Geetha Laxman
3. The fireworks begin today. Each diploma is a lighted match. Each one of you is a fuse. – Edward Koch
4. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. – Henry David Thoreau
5. To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe. – Anatole France
Short Graduation Messages
1. Hats off to the graduate!
2. Congratulations and BRAVO!
3. Hip hip hooray for the graduate!
4. Congrats on your outstanding achievement!
5. Graduate to the finer things. Congrats buddy!
6. May today hold the promise of many great tomorrows!
7. Graduation equals smart people wearing stupid hats!
8. 4 years, 3 books, and 210 keggers! Congratulations big shooter!
9. Proceed with great purpose – but, first, take some time to enjoy!
10. Congratulations to me for sitting through that long graduation ceremony.
1. I will not but wish you well for your illustrious accomplishment. You are indeed an achiever!
2. Thanks be to God you’re now a distinguished personality, worthy to be celebrated. May this great feat open new doors of opportunity for you.
3. Through thin and thick you paved the way. Relentlessly you mounted the cadre of success. Congratulations on this great feat!
4. I’m glad you’re not just graduating today but you came out top on the list. What a success! Thank you for not giving up on yourself.
5. If you can make it, I believe every other person with a good prospect can. We delight and take pride in your success. Accept my hearty wishes.
6. Graduating now is never a license to stop learning. It’s rather a pointer to keep pursuing, and I know you will surely get there. You’re unstoppable!
Graduation Messages for Sister
1. Happy graduation big sister! I am so lucky to have you as a role model. You inspire me to do well in life.
2. We are so proud of all your accomplishments. Your hard work has finally paid off. Congratulations little sis!
3. All the sleepless nights and early morning alarms now seem worth it! Many congratulations on this special day.
4. Graduation is a marvelous milestone in every student’s life. I am so glad to see you cross this milestone with such flying colors.
5. Many congratulations to the most hardworking and focused girl ever. You were born to shine, sister!
6. I want to congratulate you on this happy date. It’s time for you to celebrate since today is the day you graduate.
7. I’m so proud that I know someone so smart. Congratulations on your hard work and dedication. Happy graduation!
8. Congratulation on your outstanding result. You have worked hard for this success. And you made it. All the best for your upcoming life.
9. You know God helps those who help themselves. You deserve this result as you have worked very hard. I am really feeling proud of you. Well done dear.
10. I pray that Almighty always makes you happy as you are today. Today is your day. You are the one who achieved this. Congratulations Graduate!
11. Happy Graduation Day! From today you are not a little girl at all. You are an adult who is successful in her life. Proud of you. You did it! Congrats!
12. I always wanted to see you in this costume. Today you have fulfilled my dream. Thank you, sister. This calls for celebrating! Congratulations!
13. I hope that every day will be a perfect day like this for you. As you are smiling today may you smile every day. Congratulations! You made it!
14. Congratulations to the new graduate! Today we are celebrating your success. Thank you for giving us this opportunity. We are proud of you.
15. Becoming a graduate is a huge milestone for everyone. I am congratulating you on achieving this milestone. I hope you will go a long way. Happy graduation day!
16. Today you have finished one more step to chase your dream. Now, you are one step closer to your dream. Keep it up. I wish you all the very best.
17. Now I’m sure that nothing can stop you to achieve your goal. Keep it up and go ahead, sister. Prepare yourself for a bigger opportunity. Congratulations!
18. You are truly a living proof that beauty and brains can go together well. Congratulations on achieving the highest honors! We are proud of you!
19. Many dreams, some try, but only a few achieve. You are an achiever. You have made us all proud, keep up the good work. Congratulations on your graduation.
20. You have gathered all the tools you need and now it’s time to start building it. I am talking about the future that you wanted to build for yourself. Congratulations!
Funny Graduation Messages for Sister
1. The cap and gown are used once, but your student loans last much longer.
2. Now you are officially unemployed. Hope you get a job soon and give me a treat. Lol!
3. No one can call you dumb anymore. Bigger words will have to be used, such as ignoramus.
4. Here’s a math problem for you: You, plus years of hard work, equal what? The answer is “a graduate.”
5. I was eagerly waiting for this day. I hope you can fulfill your dreams except for those funny and wired dreams.
6. Dear sister, you are graduated today. Yes, I’m happy. But I’m also sad because I can’t call you a loser anymore.
7. I congratulate you on your success. But you should thank Google, Wikipedia, YouTube and me for your result. What an impressive achievement!
8. Wow! Today I’m happy. You know why? Because you will get a job soon and will be able to buy your own clothes rather than picking mine. Well done!
9. With great intelligence and opportunity comes great responsibility. Your responsibility just grew to the size of your brain.
10. Now that you did your time as a student, you get a free pass to an easy life. No one tells you about it until you graduate and are inducted into the secret club. Welcome!
Leave a Reply