Sending someone GoodLuck Messages is a way to motivate them. Whenever they take a step to achieve any little or big success in their life your good luck messages will work as encouragement.
We do not just do this during special events but also when a person dear to us is sick and we want them to know we’re praying for their fast healing.
Here are some Good Lucky Messages you can send them or tell them so that they feel so much better than before and that they feel ready to face it, no matter what it may be.
Good Luck Quotes
1. Nobody gets justice. People only get good luck or bad luck. – Orson Welles
2. How is it the great pieces of good luck fall to us? – William Dean Howells
3. A great man’s greatest good luck is to die at the right time. – Eric Hoffer
4. It’s hard to detect good luck – it looks so much like something you’ve earned. – Frank A. Clark
5. Most of us regard good luck as our right and bad luck as a betrayal of that right. – William Feather
Funny Good Luck Messages
1. How lucky you two are to make each other’s lives complete. Congratulations and Best Wishes.
2. I find my heart singing a chorus at your happy news. Good luck to you during this joyous time.
3. I heard about your good news and wanted to wish you good luck and best of health.
4. My heart is filled with joy at the sound of your good news. Best of luck to you dear friend.
5. So glad to hear about your promotion. May your life always be filled with such good luck.
Good Luck Messages for your Wife
1. I wish you good luck in your exams, my dear. The result of your exam shall be excellent.
2. No matter how difficult this exam may seem, you shall excel above your peers. I wish you the best on your exam.
3. My dear wife, I wish you all the best in your forthcoming exams. I wish you excellent grades.
4. Good Luck Love, do your best and leave the rest to God. Your hard work and dedication is sure to fetch you good results and success in life.
5. I wish you all the possible good luck that may keep all unwarranted things at bay and help you attain grand success in your interview.
Good Luck Messages for your Husband
1. My beautiful sweetheart deserves no less than a spectacularly wonderful day today. My warm wishes to you. Good luck honey!
2. May god ushers you with his heavenly blessings today & every day! May you attain all that you desire in life. Have a good luck!
3. Pure love & pure heart can get you anywhere & bring you anything in life. You have a pure heart & I have a pure love for you! I wish you all the best!
4. You just have to put on a sweet smile on your beautiful face, & darling trust me, the day will be yours! My good wishes to you always!
5. I have high hopes for you & I have the strongest faith in you that you will be victorious. May God help my love forever & always!
Good Luck Messages for your Girlfriend
1. The day you stop believing in yourself all would be lost. So never give up and always believe in your capabilities. Good luck!
2. Luck plays a key role in whatever you do. so, wishing you all the best for starting your new venture.
3. May lady luck always favor you and may you continue to achieve further success in your life. Good luck!
4. May God shower you with His blessings and may your new enterprise prosper. Good luck in the future.
5. The road towards success is a rough one, but hard work and single-minded focus would surely make your journey easy. Good luck with your new venture.
Good Luck Messages for Brother
1. Good luck today and best of luck for tomorrow. You have a bright future.
2. Best of luck and lots of love to you. You are best and you will do your best.
3. I wish may all the preparation you have made to date have the best of its luck.
4. Put your best effort on the exam and god will surely crown you with success. My good wishes will always be with you. Best of luck!
5. An exam is not only a test of your academic knowledge, but it is also a test of your calmness, stability, and courage. All the best.
Good Luck Messages for Sister
1. May the luck always be on your side on the first day of your first job. Good luck and smile.
2. Do not be afraid to take risks. It will only open to new opportunities. Good luck!
3. May the next chapters of your life be more elegant & graceful. May the future bring you all the good things that you deserve in life.
4. May all your hard works before the exam be rewarded with the best. May you obtain the highest marks and your success be continued.
5. Exams are the perfect occasions for showcasing your talent and determination. May the blessings of God be with you during the exams.
Good Luck Messages for your Boyfriend
1. Remember that whatever you do, you do it for our love, so get your spirits up high and go out to conquer the world, just like you conquered my heart.
2. Do not let anyone or anything discourage you on this day. We still have plenty to live for and fight for. I love you with all my heart.
3. If you feel exhausted at work, remember that there are only a few hours left until we meet again and we can enjoy our love.
4. All our dreams will come true because you and I give our best every day. May you do great my darling.
5. Every morning I pray for you so that you do well at work and return home safely. I love you so much, do not forget to give your best.
Good Luck Messages for Boss
1. Starting a business is often, a triumph of heart and hard work over logic and practicality. Best wishes.
2. For enterprising business people like you, every obstacle presents a new opportunity to flourish. Good luck and continued success.
3. What a wonderful day to reach all your goals and make the most desired dreams come true! Good luck in all your endeavors.
4. As life gives you wings, always remember that no matter what you do and where you go, your parents are always here… looking out for you and wishing that all your dreams come true.
5. May good and inspiring thoughts come to you every time you need them the most. And, may all bad thoughts go away and never turn up anymore! Think positively and good luck!
Good Luck Messages for Co-worker
1. Life will always throw challenges at you. But its you who has to decide whether to run away or face them with a smile. Have a nice day!
2. Let the sunlight up your way to success & let the wind carry you there! Best of luck for today & for the many tomorrows!
3. Hard work, patience & just a little bit of luck is all you need to win the day over! Wishing you all the best today!
4. Nothing can ever stop a person who never stops believing in himself! Self confidence is the best armor anyone can wear. Best of luck!
5. May success & prosperity follow you to wherever you go & in whatever you do. My prayers are always with you! Have a good luck!
Good Luck Messages for a New Life
1. Congratulations on your life. Let this change open the door of happiness & peace in your life. May You have a wonderful time in your new life!
2. The starting can sometimes be shaky. But it feels great as we slowly get used to it. I can surely see a spectacular life ahead of you! Congratulations!
3. A new life can be confusing, puzzling & full of uncertainty. But its also thrilling, challenging & full of new adventures. Best of luck to you!
4. You have proved with your dedication & patience that you really deserved this reward. You have my good wishes for you & your new life!
5. It takes a lot of courage to start a new life leaving behind all the memories of the old one. May this extraordinary courage lead you to your goals!
Good Luck Messages for Sports Competition
1. You are such a remarkable singer, and your efforts really deserve you the best in this contest. I wish you great success.
2. You have been labeled as one of the best coming into this fixture, and I hope that it stays like this come to the end of this game. Good luck to you!
3. You didn’t come this far just to lose, so you should consider yourself victorious even before the end of this fixture. I wish you the best of luck.
4. Push yourself harder and harder and don’t lose hope until the final whistle is blown. I am sure you will do great in this soccer/football fixture.
5. The game of football is meant to be enjoyed, so don’t worry about the results at the end of the match, however, just focus on playing football. Good luck!
Congratulation Messages for New Job
1. May your new job brings new sunlight into your life! Good luck with your new walkway.
2. A new job means a new goal, a new start, and a new world. May you enjoy this new segment of your life! Good luck.
3. Embrace all the new patterns of life and may you win this new start of yours over fear. All the best for your new job.
4. A new job is an amazing chance to show the world what you are capable of. You have everything to be great. Just use it and never give up on your dreams.
5. It can be hard to be accepted at a new workplace, but no doubt everyone will love you because you are the most amazing person in the world. You’re gonna make it.
Good Luck Messages for Future
1. The deeds that we do in present defines where will we be in the future. Surely a bright & prosperous future is waiting for you!
2. All the best for a bright future! May there be a success at every turn of life and all your dreams come true!
3. No one knows what tomorrow has in store for us. But for you, I hope there’s a lot of happiness, wisdom, money & success in that store!
4. May you become wiser, more beautiful & more successful in the future. May all your dreams come true & all your desires be fulfilled!
5. May the next chapters of your life be more elegant & graceful. May the future bring you all the good things that you deserve in life.
Good Luck Messages for Exam
1. Leave no page on the book unturned. Let no time be wasted before the exam. I know you will succeed. Good luck to you!
2. When you enter the exam hall with a positive mindset, you’re bound to succeed. Good luck with your exams. Keep making us proud!
3. Now is the time to show your teachers and friends that you are no less than a genius. My prayers are always with you. Good luck!
4. Follow your dreams with Dedication and You will surely make all of them come true. Good Luck and all the best for your exam.
5. You have done the part of hard-working. Now take a deep breath and let your luck do some contribution to your success! Wish you all the best…
Good Luck Messages for College Students
1. You have been closer to family than a friend to me; I don’t know what I would have done without you in my life. Thank you, and I wish you the best in your new life as a university student!
2. Wit, wisdom and a kind heart will get you through the next four years as you face college life. You have all those in spades, so you’ll do just fine. Good luck!
3. They say that curiosity, passion, and congeniality are characteristics that will help you thrive in college. You have those in spades, so I expect nothing but good news from you. Way to go, buddy!
4. Don’t drink and drive. You are too precious to so many, and we want to see you in four years – successful and triumphant at having survived the college years.
5. I’ll always be here to take your phone calls if you ever feel homesick. I will be in the same time zone, no matter where you may be. Good luck with being a college kid now, my friend!
Good Luck Messages on your New Journey
1. It was great to see you and catch up again. Enjoy the rest of your stay, and have a safe journey. Take care.
2. Good luck! I hope you make lots of amazing memories, and I look forward to hearing the stories of your wonderful journey. Have fun!
3. The path that lies ahead contains many twists and turns; be ready for the surprises along the way.
4. The things you notice the least tend to impact you the most. Look for the sights and sounds just outside your periphery.
5. We’re heading in separate directions, with eyes fixed on different targets. Let’s come back with heads full of memories and moments.
Leave a Reply