Do you wish to acquire a Diploma in Australia? Then apply for the Edith Cowan Diploma international awards funding programme. This award is aimed at talented and needy students who wish to earn a Diploma from a college in Australia.
The objective of this bursary scheme is to support students by providing 10% deduction in their tuition fees at the college. The educational award is open to all international students.
Edith Cowan University is an Australian university located in Perth, Western Australia. It has a distinct field of study, with a broad range of research centers. With the minimum of one metric, the institution has attained five star results in 15 different research areas.
Why you should study at Edith Cowan College(ECC)? The university offers innovative and feasible courses in various fields with a sociable culture of study. It is dedicated to increasing the participation and removing barriers that will obstruct access to education and to progress its work to promote and build alternative paths to higher education.
Application Deadline: Application is Ongoing!
- Institution: Edith Cowan College
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Diploma
- Value of Awards: 10% deduction in tuition fees
- Number of students to be awarded: Not Known
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at: Australia
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe
- Available Courses: Diploma programme in any course area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be eligible, the candidates must meet the requirements stated below:
- You must be an Overseas student so you can be able to register for the programme.
- You must be a fresh student starting an ECC Diploma program, in either Trimester 3(October) 2020, Trimester 1 (February) 2021, Trimester 2(June) 2021, or Trimester 3(October) 2021.
- Then you must be registering into an ECC Diploma program for the very first time.
Method of Application
- Application Process: The first thing applicants must do is to take admission for the enrollment of their diploma programme.
- Supporting Documents: All aspiring students are obliged to meet the documents required at the Edith Cowan College.
- Entrance Requirements: If you want to be considered for this opportunity, you will have to meet the entry requirements for your desired program.
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose native language is not English will have to show their English language competency in order to gain admission into any of the courses.
The Edith Cowan College will offer a 10% deduction in the tuition fees of the winning candidates for all the Diploma (Year 2) units undertaken at ECC.
Leave a Reply