Hello and welcome to naijanest. In our last post, we discussed how to retrieve a hacked facebook account in this very post we are sharing with you how to delete facebook account and also the difference between deleting and deactivating facebook account.
READ:US ARMY RECRUITMENT FOR ALL NATIONS 2019
Over the years, facebook users have in so many ways tried deleting their account for so many reasons ranging from addition, facebook hack treat, and/or no longer interested. The good news is, we have tips on how to successfully delete your account, but before then let’s look into the difference between deleting and deactivating.
DELETING VS DEACTIVATING
Deletion of facebook account is a more serious way to go when one is no longer interested in usage of facebook. It is an act of no return because once you finally delete no remedy to retrieve the account. When you delete it means;
1. You no longer have access to the account
2. You are given some days to rethink about your action.
3. Your friends might have messages and/or files you shared.
4. Some materials maybe stored in facebook database but you don’t have it attached to your username.
Deactivation is a general way to go if you want to stay away temporary from facebook. The best part of it is that you can go back to using the account. Your facebook friends don’t have access to your timeline.
READ:HOW TO INCREASE CHANCES OF HAVING TWINS
HOW TO DELETE YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT
If you have decided to delete your account, remember there is no going back, and we suggest you backup your data first. Follow these easy step-by-step to backup your data.
1. Hover over the down arrow at the top right and select settings
2. Select “download a copy of your facebook data” at the bottom of settings.
3. Click on start my archive.
To delete your account, hover over delete account page and follow the instructions.
We hope this article is useful to you. Let us know what you think by using the comment section below.
Leave a Reply