The Faculty of Information is delighted to notify the public about the Dean’s Master of Information Scholarships at the University of Toronto, Canada. This award create opportunity for seekers to be educated. This programme is open to both Home and International students.
The aim of this Financial aid is to inspire aspirants who desire to start a master’s degree coursework for the academic year 2021/2022.
The University of Toronto is a Federal research University in Canada established by royal charter in 1827. The University provides access to education for students who want to be competent and increase their skills.
The benefits of studying at the University of Toronto is, Faculty of Information have given the approval for advancement in teaching at the Toronto School. Students will gain access to numerous art works and humanities that are in the Institution. At the University of Toronto, Student will evolve their skills and improve their knowledge in diverse ways.
Application Deadline: The deadline for applying for this scholarship is 31 January 2021.
- Institution: University of Toronto
- Department: NA
- Course Program: Masters
- Value of Award: The sum of the award is $5,000
- Number of Awards: Five each year
- Mode of Application: Electronically
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Nationalities: All countries are eligible
- Acceptable Courses or Subjects: Master’s Degree coursework in all field of study offered by the university.
- Admissible Requirements: In order to be considered, aspirants must meet all the following requirements:
- Throughout the academic session, aspirants must retain the award and beneficiaries must remain registered for full-time.
- Each applicants must posses a minimum GPA of A-(3.70/4.0) in previous academic work to be eligible.
- This programme is awarded to new full-time students that enrolled in the Master of Information Degree
- Each candidates must be a full fee-paying Canada or International students.
Method of Application
- Application Process: For you to be considered, you are required to submit your complete applications for admission to the Master’s Degree program by 31 January 2020. Candidates are accountable for informing referees of any fresh deadlines for submission of documents to be considered for awards consideration.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are required to submit a certificate of previous academic record and CV alongside your application.
- Admission Criteria: Aspirants will only be considered based on past academic credentials. You are also required to meet the entry requirements.
- Preferred Language: If your education was not conducted in English, Please check the English Language Requirements for more details.
The University of Toronto in Canada will grant scholarships worth $5,000 to all the Outstanding awarded candidates with the highest average based on academic merit.
Leave a Reply