The death of the father is the most painful moment in our life. Dealing with emotion in this situation is really difficult. The sad truth is, only the person who lost his father can feel how unbearable the pain is, no one else can feel it.
So every now and then when some of our friends, colleagues, neighbors, well known or closest ones, lose their father, it becomes really difficult for us to apprehend the situation they are going through.
These Condolence Message On Death Of Father are really great ways to express your deepest sympathy to someone who lost his father and helps your dearest ones in dealing with their emotion during that time.
Short Condolence Messages On Death Of Father
1. Thinking of you, at this time of loss.
2. Someone so special can never be forgotten.
3. Our hearts go out to you in your time of sorrow.
4. Someone so special can never be forgotten.
5. I will be thinking of you in this moment of pain.
6. Our collective hearts are heavy with sympathy.
7. May your heart and soul find peace and comfort.
8. We are very saddened to hear of your loss.
9. My families hearts are with you and your family.
10. No words can describe how sorry I am for your loss.
11. Words fall short of expressing my sorrow. My condolences.
12. I’m always there in your hour of need. May her soul rest in peace.
13. Words fall short of expressing my sorrow for your loss.
14. May the memories of John Doe help you find peace.
15. We pray that your heart and soul will find peace and comfort during this difficult time.
Condolence Messages On Death Of Father
1. We’re thinking of you in your hour of grief. The kind, selfless nature of your father made him a joy to be around.
2. We were so honored to know your father. He was a truly wonderful man who will live on in our memories forever.
3. Thinking of you in your time of loss. May the lessons your father gave you last a lifetime, and may you always feel his spirit nearby.
4. In times of loss and sadness, let the memories of your wonderful father bring you comfort. He was a truly special man.
5. The guiding light of a father’s wisdom is a gift that lasts forever. We’re so sorry for your loss, and we’re praying for you during this time of grief.
6. Your father was an incredibly warm and caring spirit. As you grieve, please take comfort knowing that this very special man touched the hearts of so many.
8. Your father left a permanent imprint on the hearts of everyone who had the pleasure of knowing him. He will be greatly missed.
9. There are no words that can describe what a truly beautiful soul your father had. He was a very special man and we’re so sorry for your loss.
10. It is my prayer that our Lord grant you and your family the much needed peace during this sad period. I condole with you and your family.
11. Don’t let the sadness of his death fill your heart. Fill it up with his happy memories instead and keep him alive for as long as you can.
12. I am very sorry to hear of the demise of your father. May our prayer help comfort you and please accept our heartfelt condolence.
13. Remembering the sweet time and memories with him makes it hard to forget. I know how close you are to your dad. We’re always here to help. May his soul rest in peace.
14. I know how it feels to lose someone very close to you. But the truth is that we can’t stay here forever, we need to return home. May his soul rest in peace.
15. It’s not a time to mourn. It’s time to look back and remember all the good things in life he did for you. It’s time to continue the legacy of a great man that your father was.
16. It’s time to follow your father’s footstep and be a man of honor just like he was. Don’t succumb to your emotions. Your family needs you to be strong now.
17. My heartiest condolence for you in such difficult time. May god usher you and your family with peace and comfort. My God receives your father in heaven.
18. A good man like your father deserves a good place in heaven. May his soul rest in peace. My prayer is with you always. God bless you in this difficult time.
20. Your father was a pious, god loving, honest man. I’m sure God loves him just as much as he loved God. His place is in heaven. Keep him in your prayer always.
21. Every living being shall feel the cold hands of death. But our Lord is kind enough to give us the strength to bear such losses. May God give your father the place in heaven, Amen!
22. God takes away those whom he loves most. Your father was one of the lucky ones. Let us all pray for his departed soul.
23. The truth is every one of us will die. So, what actually matters, in the end, is what we leave before we go. Your father did his part well. Now he will be joining with God in heaven.
24. We’re so sorry to hear about the loss of your father. He had a contagious smile, and his laughter brightened up the room.
25. Please accept our prayers and our love as you mourn the loss of your wonderful father. He was so very special to all of us.
26. I will always remember how compassionate and warm your father was. Please know that you’re in my prayers.
27. Please accept my condolences on the loss of your beautiful father. He was larger than life, and I’ll always remember all he did for those around him.
28. We remember a very special man. Your father was one of the most wonderful people we ever had the honor of meeting, and we’re so sorry for your loss.
29. As we say goodbye to your father, we remember what a special and warm man he was. We are so sorry for your loss.
30. You’re in our prayers as you say goodbye to your father. May you find healing and comfort during this sorrowful time.
31. May you always hear your father’s words of wisdom guiding you, and may you always feel his love everywhere you go.
32. Your father loved you so much and was so very proud of you. I pray that you’ll find comfort in his memories and feel his warmth everywhere you go.
33. May God give you strength to bear this loss! The loss of the father is so heavy. Just know that we are always with you no matter what happens in life. You are always in our prayer.
34. In such a difficult moment, your family needs you to be strong. You are surrounded by good friends. Find peace in their hugs and supports. God bless you!
35. I look at you and feel grateful to your father that he left such a wonderful person among us. Your father may be no more with us now but you have many shoulders to share this weight of loss. May his soul rest in peace.
Condolence Message to a Friend who Lost His Father
1. So sorry to hear this sad news. I’m thinking of you and your family at this time.
2. He is a great loss to all the people who know him. May his soul rest in peace.
3. Sympathies to your family on the passing of your father. He will always be in our hearts.
4. May I offer my sympathies to you and your family on the loss of your father, God bless his soul.
5. Please accept my condolences on the loss of your dad. His life is an inspiration to me and many others.
6. I may never fathom how painful this loss is for you; please be assured that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Accept my sympathy.
7. Your father’s vision of life was remarkable. He was indeed an inspiration to us all. Please accept my condolences.
8. I am so sorry to hear about your father’s passing. We hope that the love of family and friends will comfort and strengthen you in the days ahead.
9. My condolences to you and your family on the passing of your father. It is never easy to lose a parent, no matter their age. I pray for your peace and comfort during this difficult period.
10. Our condolences to you at this sad time. Your father was a wonderful man. He always had a calming effect on everyone around him. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
11. I don’t know appropriate word to share sympathy for you. The loss is heavy and the pain you feel is unbearable. I pray for you and your family. Just remember, God is with you always!
12. I may not be able to feel the pain you have in your heart now. But I can assure you that I’m always with you when you need a shoulder to cry or need a friend to pray with.
13. Dear friend, I am so badly pained by hearing that your father is no more. Your loss is so heavy. I know it’s hard for you to stay strong in such a time but this is what you need now. We all are praying for you.
14. I couldn’t control my tears when I heard the news. It’s a great loss for you and your family. You need to be strong and support your family in this difficult time. You are always in our prayer.
15. It’s heartbreaking for me to see my best friend crying. I don’t know how to console you but I want to let you know that such a great loss is not only yours to bear. I will be there with you always to share.
16. Your father was a man of noble qualities. We all learned many things from him. He will be remembered forever. May God be always with you and your family!
17. May care and love of those around you provide comfort and peace to get you through the days ahead. My most sincere condolences.
18. I hope that our Lord brings you and your family the much-needed peace during this sad time. My condolences to you and your family.
19. I am shocked to hear about your father’s untimely death. All can say is this is how life is sometimes. You just have to accept it and move on. God has the best plan for everyone.
20. It’s time to commemorate the life of a wonderful person who blessed us with so many beautiful memories. Your father was truly a person to remember. My deepest sympathy for you.
21. Life can be so inconsiderate sometimes. Losing father at such a young age is very painful. But you have to keep faith in God because he always has the perfect plan for each one of us.
22. My deepest sympathy for you and your family. Your father was such an influence on us. He was like a role model for us. We needed him some more years to stay among us. May his soul rest in peace and god be with you always!
24. Your father was the most wonderful man we have the privilege of knowing. Even though he’s no longer on this earth, his laughter and big spirit will be with us forever.
25. To my friend during your time of incredible sadness. I was so sorry to hear about the passing of your father. Please know that you’re in my prayers.
26. Your Dad was respected by all the people that worked for him. He was a true leader, and we will miss him. Condolences from everyone at the plant.
27. I was shocked by the news that your Dad has passed. He was a great guy and will be missed by all of us. We are praying for your entire family.
28. Your father was the first one to offer help when he saw someone in need. We were so blessed to know him while he was here. Please accept our sincere condolences.
29. In times of great sadness, look back and take comfort in all of the beautiful memories you made. We are so sorry to hear about the loss of your father.
30. A father is someone who can never be replaced. He shapes who we are, and he makes us brave enough to face the world. Please accept our sincere condolences during this tremendously sad time.