Amazon Scholarship for students and fellowship program is intended to encourage and support promising Africans and Asia students who are will to participate in innovative and relevant research in all areas of live.
This scholarship program is not a purely philanthropic effort from Amazon. It’s choosing a selection of the brightest, most engaged and active students in the U.S., and help them become Amazon brand ambassadors of sorts.
The main objective of the scholarship is to spread the news and increase enrollment in Amazon Student, the company’s student-designed program that is a discounted version of Amazon Prime.
The merit-based scholarship rewards 50 full-time undergraduate students with $5,000 toward tuition and $500 to spend on textbooks at Amazon.com.
Students planning to enter college in 2022 or to continue with an undergraduate course are all eligible to apply for the Amazon Student Scholarship Program 2022, which could lighten the financial load of college study with a $1000 award.
Level/Fields of Study
The Amazon student scholarship is open for undergraduate studies in the US. Courses may be in any discipline, at an accredited not-for-profit college or university.
These awards are open to students whose discipline is on an accredited 2-year or 4-year college or university course. High school American students looking to find a college grant can apply for the Amazon Student.
The Amazon student scholarship will be taken and hosted in the US.
However, if you wish to study in Canada, read this >> Canadian Scholarships for International Students 2022-2023.
Don’t ever forget that the entire team of Academic Related has you at heart and will always provide you with the latest and updated information on scholarships, study abroad programs, free online schools, etc.
The Amazon scholarship is only available for US residents.
However, there are numerous international scholarships for international students to study in any country of choice.
Amazon Student will reward 50 full-time undergraduate college students with $5,000 toward tuition and $500 to spend on textbooks.
To be eligible for Amazon Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
1. Applicants must be International students.
2. Applicants must have applied or applying to Facebook Scholarship.
3. Applicants must be fluent in English, Spanish, French & Chinese Language.
4. Applicants should check and meet the university’s admission requirements at the admission requirements page.
5. The scholarship awards and cut-offs will vary by division, faculty and college.
High school seniors can apply in advance of entering college this year, including a junior show.
How to Apply for Amazon Student Scholarship Program 2022
- Interested applicants are expected to write an essay about Amazon and its business, what it means to them, its various trade models and the benefits end-users get from buying at Amazon. The format of the essay is up to each applicant, whatever helps to highlight the reasons choose Amazon.
- Applicants could look at pricing policy, distribution networks and coverage, exceptional product range, accelerated delivery, sales support, flexible payment methods or perhaps other compelling reasons why huge numbers of customers buy from Amazon every year. Keeping in mind that the Amazon business model is now supplying many more products than books.
- Scholarship applications will be reviewed by the AMZ-Expert board, whose criteria will be creative and interesting responses, alongside finding the expected levels of clarity and developed thought.
As of the publication of this content, the Amazon scholarship 2022 application is yet to start. We will notify you once the application starts.
In conclusion, it is important at this juncture to state that the $5,000 Amazon scholarship program 2022 is designed for all interested BSc, MSc & PhD students (U.S citizens only) who are determined to lessen their financial load and burden of going to college.
It is real, based on Merit, and comes with lots of opportunities that are here to stay. If you are a U.S citizen studying in any of the recognized colleges or universities within the country, what is stopping you from applying for the scholarship program?